No review from MrMan02

A high percentage of no reviews by the client, or for the provider should tell you something

If I was a provider I would really be hesitant to see clients that have written several "NO" reviews. I've been here and aspd forever and have written 2 in total (15 plus years). Originally Posted by L.A.
Maybe he's just being honest.
Its always, he gave them a no because he wanted bb or bad hygiene.

They need to come up with more creative reasons. I doubt a guy will show up and refuse a shower. And I couldn't imagine a guy wanting to bb one of these girls.

Who knows.
  • L.A.
  • 05-31-2017, 05:47 AM
Maybe he's just being honest. Originally Posted by Tapper69
A high percentage of no reviews by the client, or for the provider should tell you something

If I was a provider I would really be hesitant to see clients that have written several "NO" reviews. I've been here and aspd forever and have written 2 in total (15 plus years). Originally Posted by L.A.
Maybe he is and maybe he isn't but that's not even remotely the point.
I have asked for the shower within seconds of entering the door.

Her: Hi
Me: I need to shower. Oh hi. Originally Posted by pyramider

So what if you need a shower.... Anyone should want to encourage that...that's just good personal hygiene..

If your playmate gets annoyed...well that should say a lot about your playmate...

Besides... Taints are always better squeaky clean IMO

Ana
  • 05-31-2017, 08:56 AM
Analeese, mutual showers are always great, good foreplay!
Me as well!!

/was there a point to this thread? Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Lol! There was a point, seems it got off track a bit
you have seen my peach up close and personal ... text me.
Lol! There was a point, seems it got off track a bit
you have seen my peach up close and personal ... text me. Originally Posted by justjackie
I like peaches!! just sayin...
Not to hijack but...JACKIE PLEASE POST A PUSSY PIC! HEAR TELL YOUVE GOT A PEACH Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Butch, you are my favorite thread hijacker and it'salwaysfor a higher cause. "Eat A Peach"? Wasn't that an Allman Brothers tune or album?
Butch got in trouble from hijacking this thread he is in for it!
I only have 4 reviews on my profile and the two NO are BP girls and the two YES are ECCIE providers.

That said I only give a YES if I plan to visit that provider again and I leave nothing if it was a one shot deal and because of bad chemistry, appearance, services, etc....

I visited a provider last Thursday who was described in the reviews as Curvy and she had lost 50 pounds, good for her, but her loose saggy skin was a MAJOR turn off for me.

Did that deserve a NO...of course not but the way guys described her was not realistic and I will not visit her again but unfair to give her a NO.

I could have nit picked the session and gave her a bad review to off set 20 yes reviews describing her as curvy but once again it is unfair to the provider.
  • grean
  • 05-31-2017, 12:38 PM
I'm confused.

When I read the title of this coed rebuttal and then the long paragraph I thought to myself. "Oh my, she has access to ROS or someone has given it to her and she's going to recieve a Vagcation."

Maybe because I lost too many brain cells going back n forth between the review and what the OP states she has heard, read, etc, about bogus attention trying to figure out if she posted a link to the wrong review.

Are you just butthurt that he wrote a no review and decided to attack him in retribution showing the maturity of an 18 yr old meangirl thread because you recieved a "no" review?

After reading the review and the comments that follow over and over again, then coming back to your post, I find little to see its the same guy or review. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
There are a lot a ladies recently who seem to have more knowledge about their reviews than they should be able to have.

Is the ban hammer of justice being warmed up? I see a yes review but then the girls reacting as if something bad was said. How would she know?
Lol green...paranoid much. Maybe it's the wrong green. Wtf you care what everybody knows about you. The men are running things lol. Your in a safe place if the green is good
Butch, you are my favorite thread hijacker and it'salwaysfor a higher cause. "Eat A Peach"? Wasn't that an Allman Brothers tune or album? Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
Album name I believe, their third wasnt it?
Damn shame.....

On the bright side....I GOT TO EAT JACKIE'S PEACH THIS MORNING AND IT IS MARVELOUS!

Thanks to Kandi and her thread!
On the bright side....I GOT TO EAT JACKIE'S PEACH THIS MORNING AND IT IS MARVELOUS!
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
🍑👅💦

👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
This is comical... I'm assuming your referring to my NO review.

First off... You can deny all you want. The 10 minutes of talk about how you hate the hobby, how you baby sit and your sister got you into this and you're sick and tired of it... talk about a buz kill... A more recent No review of yours states this as well. Get out of the hobby.

Secondly... I'm not Clean!? HA! Shaved, showered and changed clothes before arrival. Those who can see reviews can read all about the towel over the face... Another major buzz kill.

Third... I never said you rushed me out... I said I got the HELL out of there.

Lastly, I'm 34, white, decent looking... Not some old, smelly dude... High standards.

I would say if I caught you on a better day, I might have easily said a yes... Without getting in trouble, Hope admins see I'm defending and not "Reviewing". Maybe you should try a 5hr energy next time.

Responding to my 3 out of 4 no reviews.... It would help if almost all BP or ECCIE girls didn't lie... I also have probably 50 reviews I haven't posted due to personal reasons... I'd say easily 3/4 of those are MAJOR YES Reviews....