The Witch Hunt Never Ends

They all took home documents. They all except one when told they have secret documents that are not suppose to have at there home or office or anywhere out of the white house had there people bring them back, all except the spoiled bald, fat, disgraceful rich kid. Originally Posted by Cody69
That is false and you know it. Hillary destroyed her server. Senile Biden had documents lying around in multiple unsecured places for a decade or more. Try following something other than the DNC news media you watch and you would learn something

Venezuelan strongman Hugo Chavez came to power and then indicted the leaders of his political opposition.

So did Evo Morales in Bolivia.

And Daniel Ortega in Nicaragua.

Oh and now so has Senile Biden.
Make America Great Again is not about one person but a movement that will never be
INDICTED INCARCERATED or INTIMIDATED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhXDz_ZTMfQ
That is false and you know it. Hillary destroyed her server. Senile Biden had documents lying around in multiple unsecured places for a decade or more. Try following something other than the DNC news media you watch and you would learn something

Venezuelan strongman Hugo Chavez came to power and then indicted the leaders of his political opposition.

So did Evo Morales in Bolivia.

And Daniel Ortega in Nicaragua.

Oh and now so has Senile Biden. Originally Posted by berryberry
"Try following something other than the DNC news media you watch and you would learn something"

You mean your GOP news sources that just paid 3/4 of a billion dollars for the stolen election lies? How did that work out. I don't remember any of my news source paying a cent.So maybe you might want to switch.

As far a Hillary, another piece of shit almost as bad as your hero. That has nothing to do with Trumpy committing one crime after another and you saying everyone is picking on the piece of shit. Not just small ones, Putin quality crimes. Another Trump Idol.
LOL MAGA is a cult. A bunch of them have been incarcerated for their violent insurrection.
"Try following something other than the DNC news media you watch and you would learn something"

You mean your GOP news sources that just paid 3/4 of a billion dollars for the stolen election lies? How did that work out. I don't remember any of my news source paying a cent.So maybe you might want to switch.

As far a Hillary, another piece of shit almost as bad as your hero. That has nothing to do with Trumpy committing one crime after another and you saying everyone is picking on the piece of shit. Not just small ones, Putin quality crimes. Another Trump Idol. Originally Posted by Cody69
Zero Hedge, one of his favorites, isn't a GOP rag. It makes Drudge look like a lefty. It's an ultra-right, ulta-bearish financial rag run out of Bulgaria.

They're pro-Putin, pro-Russia, pro-Syria, pro-Hezbollah, pro-Iran, pro-China and pro-Trump. They are perpetually bearish on anything that isn't ultra-nationalist, ultra-right and select forms of libertarianism.

Once you recognize that, it helps you understand the level of slant you're dealing with when folks use their articles and how different they are than the actual conservative base. Wikipedia's own content guidelines, don't permit ZeroHedge to be used as an authoritative source. Think about that. Those guidelines grant a lot of leeway.

Meanwhile it's not even in the top 200 most popular aggregators and yet you see it repeatedly promoted because among some here becsuse it's just short of being the type of Q shit you see with others.

In this kind of information ecosystem you're dealing with fringiest of the fringe.
Zero Hedge, one of his favorites, isn't a GOP rag. It makes Drudge look like a lefty. It's an ultra-right, ulta-bearish financial rag run out of Bulgaria.

They're pro-Putin, pro-Russia, pro-Syria, pro-Hezbollah, pro-Iran, pro-China and pro-Trump. They are perpetually bearish on anything that isn't ultra-nationalist, ultra-right and select forms of libertarianism.

Once you recognize that, it helps you understand the level of slant you're dealing with when folks use their articles and how different they are than the actual conservative base. Wikipedia's own content guidelines, don't permit ZeroHedge to be used as an authoritative source. Think about that. Those guidelines grant a lot of leeway.

Meanwhile it's not even in the top 200 most popular aggregators and yet you see it repeatedly promoted because among some here becsuse it's just short of being the type of Q shit you see with others.

In this kind of information ecosystem you're dealing with fringiest of the fringe. Originally Posted by HDGristle
100 percent accurate, but some keep quoting this radical far-right extremist bullshit and believe it's accurate and factual. It's total bullshit propaganda. Below are two fact checks:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

https://adfontesmedia.com/zerohedge-...d-reliability/

In this kind of information ecosystem you're dealing with fringiest of the fringe. Originally Posted by HDGristle
The type of folks who consider mainstream democrats to be radical leftists.
The type of folks who consider mainstream democrats to be radical leftists. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Lol. That's one of the funniest parts of their arguments these days.
Attorney Jim Trusty breaks down the absurdity of the documents case. This is the best legal analysis we saw last night.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1667197939129655296
Trump attorney Jim Trusty breaks down the absurdity of the documents case. This is the best legal analysis we saw last night.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1667197939129655296 Originally Posted by berryberry
Johnnie Cochran did the same for his client. Doesn't make it right. What would you want him to say, my client is an asshole and needs to be put in jail?

did the same for his client.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — In an address to the nation, El Presidente Biden showed off his cool new uniform covered with flashy medals and assured the nation that the U.S. is not a banana republic.

"Listen, folks, this is ridiculous," said El Presidente as machine gun fire went off in the background. "Just because I'm using the corrupt power of my administration to prosecute a political opponent, doesn't mean we are a banana republic. We're a nation of laws and freedom! If you weren't free, would I be wearing my beautiful gold Presidential Medal of Freedom right now? I think not!"

Media outlets praised Biden's bold and impressive new look. "It's as if the shiny gold of Dear Leader's well-deserved medals are signaling a new dawn for our country and all humanity," said CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer. "For the first time, I feel safe, wrapped in the loving arms of our Lord Ruler. Blessings be upon him!"

Sources say Biden's political opponent, Donald Trump, is finally being held responsible for the egregious crime of having classified documents while not being a member of the ruling party. "I AM THE MOST PERSECUTED PERSON WHO HAS EVER LIVED," said Trump in an all-caps rant on TRUTH Social. "NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN MORE MISTREATED THAN I HAVE. THIS IS A PHONY WITCH HUNT AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!"

Sources confirmed Trump is scheduled to disappear mysteriously next Tuesday.

At publishing time, the Biden Regime reiterated that the U.S. is not a banana republic and that anyone who says otherwise will be indicted and then shot.

They found the witch. and as expected, he has a pussy neck.....
Obama's CIA director (who was never president with declassification authority) stole classified documents and gave them to his mistress in exchange for sex for years. He was allowed to plead to a misdemeanor and got probation. His name is David Petraeus

Hillary Clinton had a server in her bathroom. Smashed devices with a hammer. Deleted 33,000 subpoenaed emails. Bleachbit server. Not even prosecuted, corrupt Comey let her walk

Everyone who was sentient from 2017-2021 knows if the Trump DOJ had indicted Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, or Joe Biden for *any reason at all* -- doesn't matter the details -- it would have been wall-to-wall blaring that the country had disintegrated into apocalyptic Fascism

They found the witch. and as expected, he has a pussy neck..... Originally Posted by matchingmole
LMAOOOO
I served with Patreaus and knew him as well as any other guy with 10 ranks of separation. One thing for certain, in my mind at least, is that he doesn’t have to trade anything for pussy. He’s as alpha as they come and can have any bimbo he pleases

I can believe he did what he did for love, but certainly not sex.