Syracuse hotels.

Whatever, I didn't hijack shit and I'm glad I saved my money and didn't give it to you, bella on the other hand. Would have def seen her again, but, oh well, guess I'll go see as you put it, the white trash, she is a hell of a lot more fun than you were, just saying!!!

Enjoy retirement.
First provider I put on ignore, feel special.

Sarcastic my ass, you were dead serious, but again whatever, keep the public spat going, seems like what you do

Oh sorry, on point, Liverpool hotels over CC, I know I said it before but guess I have to keep saying it so I don't get "off" topic
Jacuzzi suite at the GG near downtown. Classy place , but separate entrance.
Jacuzzi suite at the GG near downtown. Classy place , but separate entrance. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I love places that have separate entrances! Good tip! Thanks TM.
Congratulations for understanding incall services. Outcall is a little different.

Back on topic.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
Considering the girl was looking for advice about booking an incall in syracuse, I'm thinking I was very much on topic when I suggested/ agreed that asking a more exsperianced providers her oppinion would be helpful..

My own personal advice for these new girls would be to watch who you trust to be helping u make these choices.. some ladies seen to be ignorant and rude for no apparent reason..
Sarcastic my ass, you were dead serious, but again whatever, keep the public spat going, seems like what you do Originally Posted by rodeomann22
oh burger ...who donts ya have a ...feud with

...yer the funnel board drama princess

...all that was ...needed ...was a simple answer ta a ...question ...like bookin a ...choice room ...at the ol state fair ...with easy access ta the fine dinin an shoppin at the big mall
oh burger ...who donts ya have a ...feud with

...yer the funnel board drama princess

...all that was ...needed ...was a simple answer ta a ...question ...like bookin a ...choice room ...at the ol state fair ...with easy access ta the fine dinin an shoppin at the big mall Originally Posted by Plastic Man
The question about the hotel was answered numerous times by many people, myself included. I chimed in when I needed to, and what is going on with me and TL is none of yours or anyone else's business. Obv there is a huge disagreement, happens we are all adults and are doing what adults do, being grown up about it from here forward, I wish her nothing but the best in everything she does
The question about the hotel was answered numerous times by many people, myself included. I chimed in when I needed to, and what is going on with me and TL is none of yours or anyone else's business. Obv there is a huge disagreement, happens we are all adults and are doing what adults do, being grown up about it from here forward, I wish her nothing but the best in everything she does Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Hmmmm

No one else's business but nevertheless (giggle) right here to enjoy.

There's an adult here? I suspect most ladies have a vastly overstated opinion of their time's value, but watching them beat fapoleon over the head with it makes it seem ...a little more acceptable.

Awesome thread!
The question about the hotel was answered numerous times by many people, myself included. I chimed in when I needed to, and what is going on with me and TL is none of yours or anyone else's business. Obv there is a huge disagreement, happens we are all adults and are doing what adults do, being grown up about it from here forward, I wish her nothing but the best in everything she does Originally Posted by rodeomann22
why start now?
Hmmmm

No one else's business but nevertheless (giggle) right here to enjoy.

There's an adult here? I suspect most ladies have a vastly overstated opinion of their time's value, but watching them beat fapoleon over the head with it makes it seem ...a little more acceptable.

Awesome thread! Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Yep, whole heartily agree!!

why start now? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Because I'm not one to bring a personal squabble to the masses, there is no need for that at all. That's why, since you asked
why start now? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Bc its no fun having to act like a grown up : (
Well except that grown ups get to do x rated stuff ; )
Bc its no fun having to act like a grown up : (
Well except that grown ups get to do x rated stuff ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I agree Kayla, but this is one of those times its best to let bygones be bygones and take the hi road. No need for anymore public squabbles

Maybe one day ill try TMs advice and get a hotel at the GG downtown!! Just because, wonder who would visit me there?
yeah burger ...ya always be takin the ...hi ...road on the jimmie board ...keep on tellin yerself that

...ps ...should burger now be called ...slider

...the reason should be ...obvious
yeah burger ...ya always be takin the ...hi ...road on the jimmie board ...keep on tellin yerself that

...the reason should be ...obvious Originally Posted by Plastic Man
No pm I don't always take the hi road, there have been times I take it there have been times I don't, this is one of them there is no damn need to continue this discussion at all, yet you want to keep bringing it up, why? Oh yeah u love the drama on the Jimmie board

GG hotel is sounding better and better every day

...the reason should be ...obvious Originally Posted by Plastic Man
haggling the high road ???? just askin
The Genesee Grand, Park View and The Crown plaza are all great hobby hotels. Book them through Priceline or Hotel.Com and the price isn't much more than the CC based hotels.