The Lubed Ass solution.

I am glad to hear Luke has decided not to add any of our names to the long list of people he has whacked off. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Huh? The only whacking off he's ever done is into his sock. He's not fit to shine Chris Kyle's boots.
It has been stated numerous times that dalilama is from Eritrea - I don't give a shit he's a low life. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Got a link for that, dickhead? His holiness slammed you once already for that Eritrea lie:

Nope...never said any of that.

Lube you're a proven pathological liar and a racist fat pig. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

C'mon LubedAss, put yourself out of your misery! Go for the Seven-Six-Two solution! You can do it! We're all rooting for you!

go poke your eyeballs out old fat asshole. yeah .. you big u fat overweight asshole. no one better let your lardass fall on them. ahahahahahahahahhhaaaa

It has been stated numerous times that dalilama is from Eritrea - I don't give a shit he's a low life. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
The only person who stated that numerous times is you .Lying Fuck.

You keep spouting threats and your racial shit and youll be out here
wtf? what little pissant nation are you talking about?? oh .. this one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eritrea

you realize this nation is in north east Africa yeah? idiot!

The only person who stated that numerous times is you .Lying Fuck.

You keep spouting threats and your racial shit and youll be out here Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
luke, where on this map of Tibet where the Dali Lama was born in do you see Africa???? ahahahahahahaha IDIOT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Dalai_Lama

Early life and background

Lhamo Döndrub (or Thondup) was born on 6 July 1935 to a farming and horse trading family in the small hamlet of Taktser,[b] at the edges of the traditional Tibetan region of Amdo, which was politically part of the Chinese province of Qinghai.[6][10]

let's face it Luke, when the Dali Lama himself mocks you by using your avatar, you've been mocked!! IDIOT

the Dali Lama's cat shall claw your fat bloated sack of protoplasm corpse into eternity!!! ahahaahhahahaahhhaaaaa

• R.M.
  • 10-22-2016, 06:33 AM
Better hope you live as long as I have whore- it will be interesting to see how many miles your pussy will have when and if you reach 60. Look RM I know you hate yourself and you have to suck cocks for a living but don't blame I held a real job Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I bought that rope so you can hang yourself . I just need a address to send it to. You being so fat I chose the heavy duty one.
You are a disgusting asshole who should kill himself. You are a disgrace to any real veteran. Originally Posted by DSK
He most likely isn't a vet.
Dalilama has been around a lot longer than I or you. He is well respected unlike you.
Houston is waiting, Internet Tough Guy... you got a quote for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-CT9TVboo Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The only thing I'm getting from him is go spread your legs to strangers. Whore Whore

I bought that rope so you can hang yourself . I just need a address to send it to. You being so fat I chose the heavy duty one.

Dalilama has been around a lot longer than I or you. He is well respected unlike you.

The only thing I'm getting from him is go spread your legs to strangers. Whore Whore Originally Posted by R.M.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .............................. .............................. ..........................I couldn't even finish watching this it was so funny. These idiots make up their own reality and their own intellect and then expect everyone to be so impressed with. Luke Warm is probably just like the dork in the picture. Fat, stupid, ugly as hell and has never done a dam thing in his life worth talking about.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 10-22-2016, 09:22 AM
That's a very harsh thing to say since the war I fought in helped secure Israel because the Jews are too chicken shit too fight the Muslim. Fuck you how many people did you rip off today ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
It may be harsh to say, but it isn't as bad as antisemitism.

I hope your overworked heart gives up supporting your fat ass.

The only thing I'm getting from him is go spread your legs to strangers. Whore Whore Originally Posted by R.M.
Ok since you are one of the few whores on this forum can you be honest for once in your life.
Ok let's get some facts out of the the way - yes I am obese and I been making progress it's really classy of you guys to belittle someone over their weight. By the way my weight wasn't caused out of gluttony or bad eating habits it was due to a medical condition.
Now my question to you R.M please tell everyone what the average John looks like ? Is he some young stud with wash board abs? Or is he an old over weight guy like myself?

The majority of you guys calling me fat ass are living in glass houses throwing rocks. At least I have a reason for my excessive weight gain.

R.M I dare you to include in your showcase that you don't see overweight guys since you want to poke fun at us? 3/4 of Johns are over weight you dumb cunt.
Ok since you are one of the few whores on this forum can you be honest for once in your life.
Ok let's get some facts out of the the way - yes I am obese and I been making progress it's really classy of you guys to belittle someone over their weight. By the way my weight wasn't caused out of gluttony or bad eating habits it was due to a medical condition.
Now my question to you R.M please tell everyone what the average John looks like ? Is he some young stud with wash board abs? Or is he an old over weight guy like myself?

The majority of you guys calling me fat ass are living in glass houses throwing rocks. At least I have a reason for my excessive weight gain.

R.M I dare you to include in your showcase that you don't see overweight guys since you want to poke fun at us? 3/4 of Johns are over weight you dumb cunt. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What caused you to be stupid?
What caused you to be stupid? Originally Posted by bambino
What's scary is he claims he has children. That means he is adding to the defective gene pool.
What's scary is he claims he has children. That means he is adding to the defective gene pool. Originally Posted by lustylad
Asswipe Mamboolah too. Although he said 2 or 3 he wasn't sure.
Asswipe's children aren't his own. He takes in foster kids so he can collect more gubmint money. They usually run away once he starts getting his checks.
case of the stupids. I think its caused by migraines. he doesn't know which way is which.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
WTF is this? I guess we'll see a lot more of this [forbidden subject] BS on this Forum for the next four years. OK, fine, I'll play along. The fact is that the prosecution team fucked it up so badly, any fairly competent attorney who is well-versed in criminal laws would have whipped that prosecutor's sorry ass. That's exactly what had taken place in that instance. Plus that recording is barely audible, which failed to prove definitively she was gloating over that unfortunate happening.