Any other members missing?

Yssup Rider (HoeHummer) is an infraction against humanity.

BAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I’ll bet the pig got banned for stalking me around Eccie and fucking up the threads. It wouldn’t be the only time that I provoked him into a bancatiom. Why did WTF get banned? He usually works himself into a crescendo of stupidity before he goes. I didn’t notice it this time.
Removed by Staff
Removed by Staff
Isn’t it juicy how a Removed by Staff like yous crows about his hooker board triumphs (as if) and then starts crying about them?

Yous ever get that recipe for mixing up your own Jergens at home, bumbeaner?

You’re going to have to start mixing a batch in front of your old lady soon ... that is when you runs out of Jergens in her basement.

LOLLING!

Yous will go back to your typical Jergens off.

Beat that meat like it owes yous money!!!
Isn’t it juicy how a disgusting piece of shits like yous crows about his hooker board triumphs (as if) and then starts crying about them?

Yous ever get that recipe for mixing up your own Jergens at home, bumbeaner?

You’re going to have to start mixing a batch in front of your old lady soon ... that is when you runs out of Jergens in her basement.

LOLLING!

Yous will go back to your typical Jergens off.

Beat that meat like it owes yous money!!! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Another Pig meltdown.
I think WTF got banned for something to do with obewan's mother, sodomy, and the location it was taking place.
I believe he went beyond the signature line.
I’ll bet the pig got banned for stalking me around Eccie and fucking up the threads. It wouldn’t be the only time that I provoked him into a bancatiom. Why did WTF get banned? He usually works himself into a crescendo of stupidity before he goes. I didn’t notice it this time. Originally Posted by bambino
I B has been gone for a month.
  • oeb11
  • 04-07-2020, 02:39 PM
So nice to have the Ignore Button!!!!!
Unique_Carpenter, any idea why WTF got banned? Other than an accumulation of points?
Unique_Carpenter, any idea why WTF got banned? Other than an accumulation of points? Originally Posted by gnadfly

i think what happened to wtf is that he collected enough minor points of infractions to get into the banned territory. a little here, a little there, its starts to add up. 25pts gets you banned.

he'll prolly be back in 3 months.
So nice to have the Ignore Button!!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Is there an ignore button? I don’t have one, oebsy! Is that where yous go when yous hit the RTMs too many times?
Another Pig meltdown. Originally Posted by bambino
And yous are Jergenoff, again.

Be sure to wipes down that keyboard, jellysbellys.
Is there an ignore button? I don’t have one, oebsy! Is that where yous go when yous hit the RTMs too many times? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

hoey, u've obviously never ignored anyone in youse sick life.

however, here is a primer on ignore 101....

visit someone's profile.

go to the user lists menu, there are 2 options.

add contacts
ignore user.

click on ignore user, say yes to put the user on the ignore list and its done.

the process can be reversed, not that anyone would want to.
And yous are Jergenoff, again.

Be sure to wipes down that keyboard, jellysbellys. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

hey son of a pig, youse need to stop jergenoff. its obvious that your bacon is not getting cured properly...

btw.. stop eating so many jellybeans. its no wondery youse belly is so jelly, jelly.
just my luck...

my chair i was sitting on broke. it snapped when i leaned to over to the side to get something.

its still sit-able, just can't lean right.... sigh.