Interesting crowd last night in Austin

Just saying, more girls and men need to educate themselves!!! Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
I think that's smart so I applaud you for being responsible.

You are about to get slammed with appointment request. You should thank me for helping to make your menu crystal clear to those who didn't know.

I think what would also be smart is to team up with another bare back provider who also takes preventive meds. You two could charge $1,000 an hour.
I think that's smart so I applaud you for being responsible.

You are about to get slammed with appointment request. You should thank me for helping to make your menu crystal clear to those who didn't know.

I think what would also be smart is to team up with another bare back provider who also takes preventive meds. You two could charge $1,000 an hour. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Thanks I only book 1 or 2 a week due to school
Im confused bare backs but does CBJ?

The preventive meds only cover hiv/aids, HPV, and hepatitis as far A's I'm aware.. What about all the others?

Back on topic.. Sorry I missed this one wanted to come but my asthma had other plans
Im confused bare backs but does CBJ?

The preventive meds only cover hiv/aids, HPV, and hepatitis as far A's I'm aware.. What about all the others?

Back on topic.. Sorry I missed this one wanted to come but my asthma had other plans Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Other meds cover chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis! Different rate's for different needs/budget
The CBJ was the old fat white dudes decision.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Other meds cover chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis! Different rate's for different needs/budget Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
What about Chancroid, Trichomoniasis, herpes, BV, Pid,Mpc?
What about Chancroid, Trichomoniasis, herpes, BV, Pid,Mpc? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Pid?
Does he know about this??
😉
Chancroid is transferred through sores. Tric, BV is also covered by the meds I take. Herpes again sores, it is very rare for infection to take while an outbreak isn't occuring. pid and mpc are caused by other infections. I would be very concerned if my rate was reasonable for the average John who can easily spend a bill to get his rocks off in my mouth. But my rates aren't that of a street Walker. I'm a nursing student in college, making it easier for myself to go to school full time
Wealthy folks never are sick... Never have disease that you can't see...
Oh wait... Magic Johnson, Charlie Sheen, Rock Hudson, Ray Sharkey, Liberace, Brad Davis, Easy E
Wealthy folks never are sick... Never have disease that you can't see...
Oh wait... Magic Johnson, Charlie Sheen, Rock Hudson, Ray Sharkey, Liberace, Brad Davis Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hey there are meds for that. I guess you didn't read the thread very well
No a BP whore that thinks she's got the answer for everything doesn't read that well.
We will all enjoy the stupid look on your face when it happens, and hope that no one else is affected with the trashy BP skank!
No a BP whore that thinks she's got the answer for everything doesn't read that well.
We will all enjoy the stupid look on your face when it happens, and hope that no one else is affected with the trashy BP skank! Originally Posted by rockerrick
I don't offer any service besides massage for someone who can not verify themselves on eccie or p4. But if calling me a BP whore makes yourself feel better, then hats off to you. I keep my health and body in great condition, I do not drink or do drugs. You find yourself searching Backpage, but want to put me down for posting for MASSAGE. Funny
I don't search BP, BP skanks are to be avoided... they are dangerous.
They always think they know everything, til they don't.

Eccie and P411 verification does not equal safe!

But hey... You have all the answers in your whole month of experience here huh?

Idiotic whore
I don't search BP, BP skanks are to be avoided... they are dangerous.
They always think they know everything, til they don't.

Eccie and P411 verification does not equal safe!

But hey... You have all the answers in your whole month of experience here huh?

Idiotic whore Originally Posted by rockerrick
You have reviewed girls from Backpage.
Call me a whore all you want to make yourself feel better. I'm sweet, but I also treat others how they treat me. So if I'm being a bitch it's because you deserve it.
We all learn after time on here.
What you will learn is the more idiotic shit you post on here, the fewer calls you will receive.
Also that you will get very few reviews because seeing someone like you will get guys blacklisted from seeing better providers.

Only newbie dumbasses will review you because of the damage that will occur to their reputations on this board.