Don't take it personal

Cute boots! But I thinck a 'broom' would be more appropriate in your case.......toodles! Originally Posted by onehitwonder

Yep you still follow. You can hit the ignore button. You remind me of NAN.
Not a sissy, just trying to take the 'high road'. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
The only high road you seem to have taken is one to get high. You dear sire have not taken the "high road". I enjoy you following me and giving me so much attention. If you weren't a "sissy" you would have your own avatar and leave me alone. PAY a provider and go on a date. This is your high road? Have you no shame?

OH YOU CAN'T HOBBY I SEE, you don't even have one review up so all you contribute is this.....? Your one of those takers who just take the information from the real men who hobby and just leech off them and don't write one review. Your not even a Premium member. You just sign in and type whatever brain diarrhea you are having at the moment. Now as for me I'm off to a lovely date.....the kind Premium Members who can afford to hobby or pay the fees go on, you know with ladies that give them a good time......

Not one review, not a paid member.....the lowest on the totem pole.....Bend Over
The only high road you seem to have taken is one to get high. You dear sire have not taken the "high road". I enjoy you following me and giving me so much attention. If you weren't a "sissy" you would have your own avatar and leave me alone. PAY a provider and go on a date. This is your high road? Have you no shame?

OH YOU CAN'T HOBBY I SEE, you don't even have one review up so all you contribute is this.....? Your one of those takers who just take the information from the real men who hobby and just leech off them and don't write one review. Your not even a Premium member. You just sign in and type whatever brain diarrhea you are having at the moment. Now as for me I'm off to a lovely date.....the kind Premium Members who can afford to hobby or pay the fees go on, you know with ladies that give them a good time......

Not one review, not a paid member.....the lowest on the totem pole.....Bend Over Originally Posted by angelinadream
Yea, but I've never been banned from any site, ever. You're only here on borrowed time, and I can't believe you haven't been banned yet. Everybody knows you're a troll who is posting under a new handle. You sit here and post all your crap, but if you don't like what someone posts, you go crying to the mods and constantly hit the RTM 'yield' icon.

I was posting reviews back when you were strolling the streets and turning tricks for dos pesos. JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!

As of right now, I am on a hobby hiatus, by my choice, however I still enjoying people and their train wrecks. Right now you are the train wreck of my choice.

Hey guys, check this out..............

PAY a provider and go on a date. This is your high road? Have you no shame? Originally Posted by angelinadream
So every guy who hobbies has no shame.........read her quote again........every guy who pays a provider has no shame.

ahhhhhhhhh.............OK.
I guess DEAR_JOHN tried to climb that ladder to the high road but the rungs broke along the way...
Well, the changed avatar is a step repaired...
Well, the changed avatar is a step repaired... Originally Posted by Raphael
Well, any chance to see DDDebbie topless is a good thing. She did ask me nicely and say PLEASE in another thread, so I changed it.
You know JOHN, that might sound corny and all, but if you get nice enough with Angelina she might turn out to be a perfectly charming lady!
total hijack of yet another thread. Oh well this is par for the course these days.
  • rwksl
  • 09-25-2010, 08:06 PM
You know JOHN, that might sound corny and all, but if you get nice enough with Angelina she might turn out to be a perfectly charming lady! Originally Posted by Raphael
total hijack of yet another thread. Oh well this is par for the course these days. Originally Posted by proper
That's correct that's why this thread is closed. The next "HI-Jacking" that takes place "ALL OFFENDERS" will receive points.