Black Vanderbilt Professor Explains Why The Democratic South Became Republican.(Video)

That’s not the definition of lies, friend. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well then, if the Trump photo you posted isn't a lie, surely you can authenticate it by telling us exactly when, where and at what event it was taken.

We'll wait...

P.S. If you ignore this and don't authenticate the photo, we should all infer it's a LIE.
Do you deny the authenticity of the photograph? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes!

3 posters have just denied it. What are ya gonna do now, yssup?
None of this happened. It’s all lies, boys.

Beautiful flags. I could wrap up in one of those!
Don’t we know it. The point is, that some of the fine PF fellas maintain these photos are fake and lies.

They are not. They happened. Recently.

The video OP is biased Trumpism propaganda rife with iconography and language designed to elicit the type of reactions we’ve seen in this thread.

The video did its job.
lie =
1 anything I do not like true or not
2 anything that not part or will hurt my agenda, or agenda told to sell if its true or not
3 if true its still a lei if I say or said so
4 so lie down so its easier for me to kick you

would you like truth in your eyes defined also Sir ???? just asking

topic History is sometimes just opinion/s true or not, if you like it or not. That some will say is a lie so they can do it again in hope for a better outcome MMMMM like
The Charlie Daniels Band - The South's Gonna Do It Again

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ingles, por favor.
Ingles, por favor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
well that is true by some on both sides
Isn't this Critical Race Theory?
The point is, that some of the fine PF fellas maintain these photos are fake and lies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stop being disingenuous. You know full well we are specifically talking about the fake photo below, which you tossed out in post #14.

Why do you feel the need to resort to obviously photoshopped lies in your eagerness to smear Trump and deflect from the subject of this thread - which is the long racist history of the dim-retard party?

(^^^ Fake photo courtesy of YR)

lets hope fake

or or or is it your not black if ya don't vote for me thingy
Although you can't tell from this photo, both Biden and Byrd are wearing their Stars & Bars underwear...

So what’s your point boyz? That the OP isnt just a big beefy buffet for y’all?

It is.
So what’s your point boyz? That the OP is a way past-due correction of dim-retard efforts to whitewash and suppress their own long, sordid, racist history?

It is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bingo!

I knew you'd get it.
More fine Democrats, eh?

If you look closely, you can find some very fine people on both sides.

Yes... many fine dim-retards indeed!