The Sport of Fucking

You guys are all nuts.... Gina Carano hands down... Originally Posted by KenMonk
But you best not piss off Ms Carano ... she can flat out kick ass.
But you best not piss off Ms Carano ... she can flat out kick ass. Originally Posted by pyramider
Thats half the fun right there... as long as she doesn't put me into a triangle choke.

I am in love with her lol
Have been told by a female teenis groupie that Maria Sharapova is a very bi nympho and very much into threesomes.
She is ok...
Have been told by a female teenis groupie that Maria Sharapova is a very bi nympho and very much into threesomes. Originally Posted by whitechocolate

Hell yea!!!!!
For you? Of course. But, you have to change that scary ass avatar damnit. Originally Posted by MsElena

You must remember what happens when boardman changes his avatar.
I've had a crush on Maria Sharapova for years. And since we have a rumor of her being bi, I think the only proper thing to do would be to add Bobby Petrino's sugar baby to the mix. Two six foot blondes sounds like a pleasant evening.
Natalie Gulbis or Paula Creamer for sure!
You must remember what happens when boardman changes his avatar. Originally Posted by pyramider

Just a reminder, the avatar is mine.
DWTS Karina Smirnoff!!!!!!

DWTS Karina Smirnoff!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Redsan
I second this. She is on FIRE. She has this look in her eyes, and you can tell she's very passionate. I could go lesbo for her...
Always had a thing for Jennie Finch. A few innings with her would be fine with me!
Attached Images File Type: jpg jenniefinch.jpg (18.6 KB, 30 views) File Type: jpg jenniefinch1a.jpg (33.7 KB, 30 views)