Long or short...does it really matter??

I like it shaved smooth, no stubble so that my tongue just glides across....oh shit you meant the hair on your head! Long
I recall when I first started working for a very upscale agency in NYC, the owner told me once my hair grew long (it was chin length at the time) I could make more money. He had the agency for at least ten years at this point in time, so I figure he knew what he was talking about.
Personally I think I look best with a pixie cut, but that's my opinion hahaha.
I recall when I first started working for a very upscale agency in NYC, the owner told me once my hair grew long (it was chin length at the time) I could make more money. He had the agency for at least ten years at this point in time, so I figure he knew what he was talking about.
Personally I think I look best with a pixie cut, but that's my opinion hahaha. Originally Posted by sexyblue21
+1 You look very Hot
i prefer natural hair. no extensions or anything like that. i like to get up inside by the scalp and run my fingers through it. so i can deal with it long or short. just natural.
We need more short hair ladies. I don't mind long hair as long it's not past the shoulders.

I have a funny story involving a long hair babe. I rode her cg, yet she put her head forward with her hair on my face. I couldn't see where her head was so as I reposition, I head butted her on the head.

Nothing wrong with long hair, but Im in the mood for a short hair lady
I personally prefer longer hair. Simply because I like the feeling of it against my body. Like a bunch of tiny little fingers tracing along and feels quite good.

Really though, as long as there is enough to grab and pull back I'm good .
Most men like a girl with long hair....me included.

But I will say this....there have been a few times I have seen a girl out in public with a short hair cut that was damn sexy....it's rare but it happens..

Like this..
Most men like a girl with long hair....me included. Originally Posted by SNL9933
From the responses in this thread up to this point..."most" men are good with either long or short

Keep if short Talia, keep it short, JMO