Do providers ever give freebies?

She said she got "so turned on" from the BNG that I was stopping by for that she wanted more. So we did some more, and then as I was heading out she told me that was extra. I've never bit on the 'freebie' bait since then.
Free hugs here. Lots of free hugs.
I have read in a couple of provider profiles if you meet 4 times the 5th meeting is free. There is no time limit like 2 months or 3 months. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I like that idea, but would the providers? Many guys in the hobby are one and done (and many times because the first impression was not good). Trouble is, when you get to that point, and you want to schedule for your free session, I will bet that 99.9% of the time, even if she has excellent TCB skills, your initial inquiry will not get a response because either she really does not really want to do a free session or she supposedly has a paying customer that wants that time slot.
I have had two freebies since I joined the hobby. The first time the girl was in my neighborhood and had time to kill. She hit me up and offered it up for free, even though I was trying to be nice and not take it, I did say she could come hang out for a bit. We ended up fucking anyway lol. I figure I had seen her a times a freebie was overdue haha.

2nd time...complete luck. She was texting me from a bar and was bored as fuck. One thing led to another and she ended up spending the night at my place. The shit she did to me I would have paid for but she insisted that it be "on the house" again...I had seen her a few times so I think I earned it.

I never had any issues scheduling future sessions but of course I paid for them but its a nice touch for ladies to offer discounts or freebies to repeat customers as long as the guys don't going around expecting it all the time. Let it come to you ...
To the O/P....yes. But hasn't happened more than a few times over my years of hobbyin'.....

Freebies are kinda like Halley's Comet.....doesn't come around all that often.
By "freebies" do you mean complete FS for $0.00? Not even close.

However, stuff not on the menu or not part of the requested service, absolutely!

I never push for it. It seems to depend on several factors. I.E.; mood, # of clients that day, if I've tipped in the past (LOL), etc...
I think when a girl has an ATF, it may happen. I don't offer to anyone but 1 on his bday. And usually I ask it to be a dbl with a lady of his choice.
Counter Question:

Hobbyist, have you guys every gave a provider cash/donations without receiving nothing in return?

Like in a freebie type of way
Counter Question:

Hobbyist, have you guys every gave a provider cash/donations without receiving nothing in return?
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Frequently.

It happens when a provider is a non participant, go through the motions dead fuck during the session.
Frequently.

It happens when a provider is a non participant, go through the motions dead fuck during the session. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Lol. That's funny but what I mean is like, a guy comes over, hands the provider cash, then leaves. Have you ever done that before?
Lol. That's funny but what I mean is like, a guy comes over, hands the provider cash, then admittedly leaves. Have you ever done that before? Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
That is not funny, because it is true. How about when the provider asks for the donation up front, to get her room, then she goes to the door and let's in her pimp to kick the guy out? Or, to answer your question, I have been to appointments I made where I give the provider the donation up front, then she tells me that she needs more (upsells) if I want her to actually do anything, then yes, I leave immediately as if I try to get my money back, I do not want her pimp with a gun, who is hanging outside the door, to put a couple of slugs in me.
I've hung out with someone a few times (just as friends, no activities at all) that has left a gift behind. It certainly is not the reason why we are friends and I actually didn't know how to accept it. And while it was always appreciated, I never wanted him to think that's why I hung out with him or it was expected
How about when the provider asks for the donation up front, then she goes to the door and let's in her pimp to kick the guy out? Or, to answer your question, I have been to appointments I made where I give the provider the donation up front, then she tells me that she needs more (upsells) if I want her to actually do anything, then yes, I leave immediately as trying to get my money back, I do not want a pimp with a gun to put a couple of slugs in me. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Sooo, No is your answer. Thank you
Do it once, I'm afraid it would always be expected (speaking from experience)
Do it once, I'm afraid it would always be expected (speaking from experience) Originally Posted by Eva Damita

I get that. Totally. It's the proverbial "If you give a Mouse a Cookie...." thing, right?

Even when gifting a freebie to a dude (no matter the reason), you're gonna have those who'll try to take advantage. Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile, right?

I've always interpreted the freebie session as "a gift"....nothing more, nothing less. Be happy with it (but) by no means ever, EVER expect it to be the norm.

To those who do....well, you're a total bonehead. And you're simply fucking it up for the next time she feels generous (ooops.....there won't BE a next time, will there? Go figure....)