BDD upstairs private rooms

If I was going to pay $650 plus at least that for the dancer(s) that accompanied and stayed with me in the room/booth, I would rather get a hotel room, a provider/dancer is with me and we do a multiple hour GFE session. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Exactly. No idea why someone would pay $650 for not a sure bet, or to get cock teased. I told one of those dancers no to the $650, she offered the $165 which I said ok to. She took and then asked if I wanted FS. I said yes and gave her a couple of Benjamin’s. She then then took out junior, out a hat on him, turned around, yanked her shorts down and sat on my lap and bobbed up and down. It was on one of the benches. I popped and she stood up and disappeared. Then some guy comes by with a bottle and opens it. Then my buddy came by and asked if I fucked her and I said no, I don’t think he believed me but I didn’t want him to know. I haven’t been back as if I want FS there are cheaper options without getting hassled by girls for money
Originally Posted by nfhs04

If you're with friends they don't seem to check that the person that paid for the room is still up there. Five friends means use of the room for 45 minutes costs you $130 assuming you're shy and need privacy, but the rooms are definitely large enough for two people to take their own side and still be in a world of their own.

I'd say it's a little worse than 50/50 odds any specific girl at random is down for extras if you get the room. Those extras vary wildly in cost and quality and as usual having some game makes a major difference. The ones that aren't spend the rest of the night telling all the other girls and any customers that will listen what you asked for so factor that in if it bothers you.

I thought the $650 was for the whole night, but it's possible I've never noticed the 4 hour limit because it was after 10p.
For $650 you could get a decent hotel room and have that girl OTC for at least 2 hours. Amazes me how some of you spend your money.
For $650 you could get a decent hotel room and have that girl OTC for at least 2 hours. Amazes me how some of you spend your money. Originally Posted by marvelousntx
I get what you're saying and have never done any of the VIPs in BDD or any SC but the strippers at BDD do look a lot better than any of the girls on LC or wherever and they're OTC isn't cheap like most girls
Pretty sure the price has gone up from 650. Since the 165 booths are now 190. And most drink prices went up by a buck. $6.75 for a bottled water is larceny.
Not unexpected, as most assumed Rick's would start to put their stamp on this club in early 2024. At least the cover charge remains at $3, unlike BDFW which had a big bump in late 2023.