TUESDAY ELECTION TAKEAWAY ????

The Virginia election was a "get out the vote" race; a record number of voters turned out. With financial help from the national GOP, Cucinelli would have been able to equal the McAuliffe ground game and overcome the vote-split caused by the phony Libertarian candidate.

The blame for the loss is on the National GOP who threw their financial support behind Christi; and ignored the Virginia race. Cucinelli did very well in running an "against the odds" campaign to win. And Christi should have helped another Republican governor candidate....but he didn't. Christi is a marked man with the Tea Party. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Bottom line is the one with the most votes wins. (most of the time)
With 21% support the Tea Party has influenced politics beyond imagination; I look forward to the 2014 elections when Tea Party principles will be even more in vogue.

Christie can't beat Hillary Clinton and their machine.
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 09:57 AM
With 21% support the Tea Party has influenced politics beyond imagination; I look forward to the 2014 elections when Tea Party principles will be even more in vogue.

Christie can't beat Hillary Clinton and their machine. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

or en vogue
You might as well forget talking to them. It is obvious from their posts that their knowledge of politics and elections is very shallow. They can't get inside the game. They can only see that someone did something but don't know why he did it. They will never be players.
The beauty of the Tea Party is that it has finally flushed out the Republicans who want to work in concert with the Democrats.
I love the way you hum as you are doing me Whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Mike the Inbreed Chimp drinking his own piss from his "biggen"...LOL

• WTF
  • 11-09-2013, 01:16 PM
You might as well forget talking to them. It is obvious from their posts that their knowledge of politics and elections is very shallow. They can't get inside the game. They can only see that someone did something but don't know why he did it. They will never be players. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You and Whirly are the same people who thought Romney was winning in 2012!

Please tell me now you think Ted Cruz will be the GOP nominee and go onto win in the general....so I can save your post for 2016!
The beauty of the Tea Party is that it has finally flushed out the Republicans who want to work in concert with the Democrats. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Absolutely true! That is what the rino's AND dems fear most. If they would just back off the preaching long enough to win a presidential election, they would realize just how much the Americans care about jobs, a booming economy, and American exceptionalism. And just how little a woman's reproductive system, and all the devilish things, in politics means to them.
Mike the Inbreed Chimp drinking his own piss from his "biggen"...LOL

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Repeatedly posting your pic is showing your ass Whiffy.

Christie can't beat Hillary Clinton and their machine. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Or in vague.

And some silly Tea Party candidate can? Let me guess....you think Canadian Cruz is going to be President don't you?

And you are dead wrong that Christie can't beat Hillary. Unless knuckleheaded tea wipes like you support a third party candidate like Rafael, I believe Christie can beat Hillary handily. He has crossover appeal not only to independents and moderates....he even will attract Dems with Clinton fatigue. It must drive the grown-ups in the GOP completely insane who realize this and who are going to get to watch idiots like you sink the Republican ship taking yourselves and them down with it. Idiot.
Absolutely true! That is what the rino's AND dems fear most. If they would just back off the preaching long enough to win a presidential election, they would realize just how much the Americans care about jobs, a booming economy, and American exceptionalism. And just how little a woman's reproductive system, and all the devilish things, in politics means to them. Originally Posted by nwarounder

Fucking idiots live in a fantasy world. Guess what? Roughly half of the country are Democrats. Grown-ups understand that the opposition party has to work with Democrats to get things done. We're not going away and you can't just stamp your feet and make things happen.
Same admiring jibberish the left said about McCain, untill he got the nomination....

Christi wont get the Rep base support......

BTW, Christi is strong pro life, he stands against abortion on demand AND defunded Planned Parenthood in NJ.....Christi overwhelming won the women's vote on Tuesday.

Christi might stand a chance if he teamed up with Gov. Martinez of New Mexico..grabbing the Hispanic vote.... don't underestimate the media to cut him off at the knees.

As I have repeated many times : Cruz wont be the nominee in 2016.
Hope Christi gets the nod, but as crazy as the repubs have been lately they will run Cruz Palin ...