Who are the top tier providers?

Anyone know what happened with Alexis Ford? Her showcase and p411 are inactive
Top Tier are ladies who go above and beyond what other ladies, like yourself, do during a session. The IOP is hardly an illision because they enjoy what they are doing and have the ability to really connect with their clients. Top Tier is when the experience always includes great service and there are no regrets about the time, money or emotional energy spent after the session.

Reese
Jessica UTR
Spike Baby

Definately Top Tier. Been there. Loved these experiences.

Bliss
Cassandra L'Amore
Allegra Hope

Are probably Top Tier, though I have not had the pleasure of tasting them yet. Originally Posted by IMN2U
+1

Good list.
The possibilities for Alexis Ford current status appear to be "on vacation" or "retired". And she was scheduled to visit my city this week too ...
Looking at this list, I've only seen one of them. Guess I have some work to do... Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
I have some work to do as well. I think you hit a Home Run with Myra.
I have some work to do as well. I think you hit a Home Run with Myra. Originally Posted by flghtr65
And I didn't really get to enjoy myra as much I'd like either. Because of her hours, she was my first and only lunch time appointment to date and since I had quite a bit of commute time to get to her, I was too worried about missing too much work to fully appreciate her.

It was kind of a blur. Almost feels like it didn't happen.
Since I hobby so few and far between, I might as well just start seeing the top tier providers. Any consensus on the top 3 or 5? Originally Posted by Severus
Right here baby!
Right here baby! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Nice of you to nominate yourself. Think a true top tier provider would have guys nominating them.
That's a fucking joke...Your a ghetto ass provider..Not top tier...You had to leave Dallas because you're such a fraud. Run along tranny...
  • BLM69
  • 03-12-2017, 12:45 PM
FAIL! You're really thirsty these days, get some of your tricks to post up and support your lying ass and I don't mean your mandles.
Thank you guys for keeping me on the list. it might be because I started the original post but it is still flattering. Xoxo
Thank you!
Thank you guys for keeping me on the list. it might be because I started the original post but it is still flattering. Xoxo Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Morgan I saw you at Tom Thumb a week or two back, no makeup and sweats and lookin good
ME
Stephanie1 needs to on the list. Her IOP, her true sexual intensity is pretty much unmatched, and her willingness to provide every role you might want puts her in my top 3 of all time. Originally Posted by crashkopf
+ 1!

I have hobbied my tired old ass across North America (The USA and Canada) and western Europe
over the past two decades, and Stephanie1 is in a class by herself - I have never, ever met a provider with her intensity and genuine passion! She sets the bar (very high) that all others providers are measured by!
Nice of you to nominate yourself. Think a true top tier provider would have guys nominating them. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
That's a fucking joke...Your a ghetto ass provider..Not top tier...You had to leave Dallas because you're such a fraud. Run along tranny... Originally Posted by Analeese
FAIL! You're really thirsty these days, get some of your tricks to post up and support your lying ass and I don't mean your mandles. Originally Posted by BLM69
You guys are too kind, Really!

What i love about the 3 years I been gone off this mofo, is I learned how to talk shit in the real world so well, this shit is a breeze online now with you guys. hahahaha