Religious Word Of Faith Heresy Exposed.

I just looked up the bible to read online......

There are many versions of just the christian bible. All of which the scholars who follow them state to be the most literal and accurate version. Hmmm.

If it is a divine work ....and god is infallible, why are there so many versions? Couldn't an almighty that creates the world convince the things he created to read the correct instruction manual?

Which prophet is the correct one? Muslims think its mo-HAM-head. Xstians think its Hey-soos.
They both have many versions of the same books... which qoran is the right one? Which bible?
Who knew Mary was a virgin?

Not only did that trollop cheat and have another mans baby, her illiterate cuckold husband bought that stupid lie... just like when she told him....." I AM a virgin, honey. The horse don't count"

Frankensence, gold and murr.... how many roses does that equate to in todays economy?

That probably get you at least a 2hr doubles session or a 4 hr solo... Mary must have been good with her mouth to command that kind of coin... lord knows her pussy was so hollowed out by that horse that they put her in the barn.
Jesus knew ... He popped that twat!!!
I just looked up the bible to read online......

There are many versions of just the christian bible. All of which the scholars who follow them state to be the most literal and accurate version. Hmmm.

If it is a divine work ....and god is infallible, why are there so many versions? Couldn't an almighty that creates the world convince the things he created to read the correct instruction manual?

Which prophet is the correct one? Muslims think its mo-HAM-head. Xstians think its Hey-soos.
They both have many versions of the same books... which qoran is the right one? Which bible? Originally Posted by UB9IB6
There are not many VERSIONS but some different TRANSLATIONS which
upon even casual scrutiny do not very greatly at all. All can be traced back
to the original Greek version.

The original written in Greek is also available. Last time I checked the Greek
language that it was written in hasn't changed.
The Greeks were dead at the time of Christ.

Or is my mythology wrong?