Providers That Truly Love to Fuck

Double post...
Oh please, if men could get paid to fuck we would and we would enjoy it just as much. Why are women any different than men? They don't need a connection anymore than we do to enjoy the act. A connection with someone just ensures that you will enjoy it more. That's why I see a women more than once, it helps to learn more about what they like and vice versa. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
Women and men are NOT the same. That is a simple fact on a basic biological level. So your whole statement is fallacious. If you believe that, then I just don't know what to tell you.

By seeing a provider multiple times the only thing you are building a connection with is her bank account. Lol. But hey, it's your fantasy, and that's what we're here for so believe what you want.

Now keep in mind that this article from the APA is slanted to try to push the idea that there is VERY LITTLE DIFFERENCE b/w men and women psychologically. However, notice one of the "main differences" that they still acknowledge despite the aim of the article/study. LOL.

http://www.apa.org/research/action/difference.aspx

Hyde observed that across the dozens of studies, consistent with the gender similarities hypothesis, gender differences had either no or a very small effect on most of the psychological variables examined. Only a few main differences appeared: Compared with women, men could throw farther, were more physically aggressive, masturbated more, and held more positive attitudes about sex in uncommitted relationships.
Women and men are NOT the same. That is a simple fact on a basic biological level. So your whole statement is fallacious. If you believe that, then I just don't know what to tell you.

By seeing a provider multiple times the only thing you are building a connection with is her bank account. Lol. But hey, it's your fantasy, and that's what we're here for so believe what you want.

Now keep in mind that this article from the APA is slanted to try to push the idea that there is VERY LITTLE DIFFERENCE b/w men and women psychologically. However, notice one of the "main differences" that they still acknowledge despite the aim of the article/study. LOL. Originally Posted by TheOracle

Look, I'm not saying that men and women are the exact same but the 1950s view that women don't enjoy sex without some sort of connection is incorrect. I agree that a connection makes it better, for both men and women. I understand the boundaries of this hobby which is why I've never fallen for anyone here. I'm paying for sex which is why I find your "wholesome" comment amusing. That doesn't mean that I can't try to provide pleasure to who I'm paying. If I was going to treat the other person like a piece of meat, then I might as well stay home and rub one out.
We would enjoy it more so. That's the point. Fuck connection Originally Posted by DrBWC
When I say connection, I'm not talking about love or even strong feelings but you have to at least care about getting the other person off. It's more fun if the other person is enjoying it which is why you asked your original question.
  • Zena
  • 12-28-2017, 05:53 AM
I love it ! LOVE IT! L O V E
IT!!!! There are other ways to make money. Hell I could be a waitess or a bartender or a Schoolteacher ( lol. Maybe not ) ...but I LOVE AND CRAVE AND NEED SEX !!! On a daily basis or as close as I can get ! My ex husband from 2000... Only lasted a short time with me. He had a low sex drive, mine was SUPER SUPER HIGH ! Omgosh! The Hobby is Awesome ! But I strive to be better and better and...
Make his day BETTER !
What a rush !!!

LMAO the "Dr" doesn't know the difference between physiological and psychological...

Maybe that's why he pays to play.

Personally, I feel the sex gets dull with the same man over and over, I love the variety. Something exciting about fucking a complete stranger!

Hell yea Gina !!..let's do it!!
just fuck me silly .. till I scream stop Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
How many times do we see this type of ThreAD year in and year out?

But I can't pass up the opportunity, so ......
I truly love to fuck. I'm in my prime, mid 40s. So I have knowledge and confidence. I know what I like and how I like it. Hobby gives me variety that in a safe (safer than hookups) scenario. It's the best Friends With Benefits situation.

Of course every lady providing truly loves to fuck, that's why we do it, right? 😉 What silly hooker is going to say, "I don't love to fuck and only do it for the money"? Lol. Probably would be bad for her business, don't you think?

A lady probably enjoys it more when there is chemistry, a physical attraction or the guy just knows what he's doing. And if she's low volume, then that is a bonus for the guy, because her lady bits aren't already worn out from 4+ guys she "truly loved to fuck" before you showed up. Lol
  • zJS
  • 12-28-2017, 11:46 AM
Some love to fuck, if you got the money or drugs.
Men hold more positive attitudes about sex outside a relationship due to society, not due to any innate biochemical process or need. Society considers promiscuous men to be "manly" or "studs". Society considers promiscuous women to be "morally bankrupt" "sluts" "whores" "horrible people".

Hard for the average woman to maintain a sex positive stance for NSA sex when society at large has such hearty judgments towards ladies who love sex.

LMAO the "Dr" doesn't know the difference between physiological and psychological...

Maybe that's why he pays to play.

Personally, I feel the sex gets dull with the same man over and over, I love the variety. Something exciting about fucking a complete stranger!

Originally Posted by milfy2002

YEAH, YEAH YEAH... I was about to pass out when writing that. However I will be the first to tell you that I can't spell worth a damn and my hand writing sucks.. You haven't noticed on your prescriptions? Lol

You should ask some girls I've seen if they think paying to play is the only way I could get some. I do this because it's easy and I love to fuck. Fucking is Fun!
Sexy Erotic Morgan should absolutely be on this list.
I love giving oral til they can't take it any more. Begging for me to jump on top. Once I'm on top going wild and rocking my hips til I see the your face turn from red to pale after you've cum. It's the greatest feeling knowing my little wet pussy gave you so much please.
Searching for a passionate girl is like looking for a fishing hole. Once a good one is found chances are high you will not hear the angler talking about it...

Perhaps expecting 5 start sex for the fist time is also unreasonable. However, most of us agrees an "OK" sex would be nice.
#38 LL....
Well stated and I couldn't agree more.