The Weekend is almost Here

Bro is that one of your pick up lines? Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
You want thousands of women to risk there lives because you wack off to a 30 year old rap video from Seattle ?
I don't think anybody but you wacks off to that video you just looked up.
Bro is that one of your pick up lines? Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Now that's funny. LMFAO
I guess I that’s spelt some shit wrong again !!! Blow me down

How are you gonna jump on my post and tell me to stop talking about it and just get it done I can talk about anything I want to talk about honey I’m grown thanks for the suggestion but I will do whatever I want when I want if you haven’t figured that out yet !!!

Lmao
Personally I think that's a nice looking ass. But you gotta be happy with you, truthfully, probably like the next one to.
For one I’m not getting injections it’s called a Brazilian butt lift nothing to do with injections they’re just moving some fat around So Just Wait !!!

I ain’t trying to go wider just fuller You know

Please let’s be real all I gotta do is wake up afterwards then be down for a month to
3 weeks

Here now though Ps my face look fat in that picture

Sometimes I don’t think I’m very photogenic I will be Soon though Working on making me Happy & at this point in life More Ass is the Plan Originally Posted by staceyrenee

Stacy,
You are very photogenic just the way you are. Your face and your butt are absolutely beautiful. You do not need to be down with pain for three week or a month, not to mention the money it will cost you to have a sore butt. It is your money, your pain and your decision. You are such a beautiful woman, I would have seen you long ago if beauty alone was the only reason in asking for a date.

The only reason I have not seen you is the memory of receiving a big fat F from a college exam required for graduation. That is my problem: just a reason why a few people, not everyone, view spelling and punctuation as important.

The test was a 500 word essay, written at the exam site, without a single mistake. The cursive handwritten essay required we include perfect spelling, all of the different sentence types, and punctuation types; such as period, comma, and parentheses. I left off the the last period of the last sentence. I had to pay for a no credit class on how to write, and I thought the exam was just a formality, but the school considered the ability to write properly essential. The class was a review of the rules of writing, followed by individual testing with the professor before we could retake the test. The main thing I learned was that punctuation is important. It was a hard lesson and I should not have blown it off as not important.

If it was me, and it isn't, I would spend the money on something else that you would enjoy and have pleasant memories of. You could have a very enjoyable vacation, or anything that will give you a good memory of the experience or achievement.

During times in my life when I have experience a great setback, a great loss or just feeling down; I have taken art or shop classes. I have learned to paint, built furniture, done leatherwork, learned to fly an airplane and learned plumbing just because I have never done those things before.

What can you learn to do that will make you feel good?