Haters...give me a FUCKING break.....

• Blaze
  • 12-14-2012, 09:34 PM
It might have been, but I thought id show just show that definition in on the thread. Originally Posted by OLindsay
Well it wasn't..but WTF..welcome to planet earth..

Originally Posted by Blaze
I fucking HATE Winnie the Poo...he's a dorque.....
A yes Dorque, a whales vagina, I know this word very well! Very Norwegian!
I am impressed with your ability to actually look something up on the internet....but I wonder if you read any of the other definitions....

I kinda like this one:

HATER
"The most non-insulting "insult" in existence. It's a waste of breath to say it and a waste of energy to type it. This term is often used by pre-teen girls whenever someone insults their favorite teeny bopper singers. If you ever call somene a hater, find the nearest knife and use it pierce your lungs for polluting our air with that fucking stupid word."

Originally Posted by malwoody
They might just show you differently sweetie.
Thanks,
Lindsay
  • Modda
  • 12-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Okay okay...now you have started the trend to start a male threAD..., but the point is I don't see any pictures of you in this threAD man. Post some pics of you... he he he..
Originally Posted by Blaze
I fucking HATE Winnie the Poo...he's a dorque..... Originally Posted by malwoody
cos he gets all the honey pots?? :^)
  • Bubba
  • 12-17-2012, 06:51 PM
Sounds like it's time for a group hug!!!
A more peaceful offering of peace would be for the ladies to post taint.
Lol we can't take malwoody and his bunt statments so seriously most of the time he seems to think with the big head over the little head... Or does he??? lol
Sounds like it's time for a group hug!!! Originally Posted by Bubba
Only you and one other person in this leper colony could get me to participate in a group hug....you have the power....and there are those among us who miss your insight..

Have a great Holiday..

Lol we can't take malwoody and his bunt statments so seriously most of the time he seems to think with the big head over the little head... Or does he??? lol Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Most of the time is correct..now if you could just start a threAD with some extremly slinky pics I'm sure we could get Woody jrs attention..
  • Bubba
  • 12-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the kind words Mr. Malwoody! They don't let me out of the home very often but I will post when I can!