Chris Christie

Iffy's avatar does have a sweet ass. Only Hanoi James knows about the real one. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fucking Aye!
  • Old-T
  • 06-05-2013, 07:33 AM
[QUOTE=Whirlaway;1052991397]The NJ GOP is pissed, apparently the special election gives Democrat Booker the advantage.........
Republicans are fuming over New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's decision to hold an early special election to fill the seat of the late Sen. Frank Lautenberg, with several Washington-based operatives suggesting he's putting his own interests ahead of the GOP's. The decision to hold a separate special election in October 2013—just two weeks before his own election—would give any interested Republican candidates little time to announce, organize a campaign, and raise the necessary money to take on a top-tier Democrat, likely Newark Mayor Cory Booker./QUOTE]
Yes, he shrewdly filled his bank account from democrat doners and in exchange craftyly screwed the NJ taxpayers out of $25M to get a new Senator about a month earlier than they would have otherwise. Meanwhile, he says it's too important for the people not to be represented. . . but doesn't appoint a temp.

He's a self serving piece of shit. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Ah yes, the true colors of some of our RWW posters comes through:

WE ARE ALL FOR REPRESENTATION OF THE PEOPLES' WISHES, EXCEPT IF WE CAN GRAB POWER BY DICTATORIAL MEANS! THEN WE WANT TO GRAB POWER AND TO HELL WITH ELECTIONS! WE SCREAM FOR WELECTIONS WHEN WE THINK WE CAN WIN, BUT IF WE CAN STEAL A CONGRESSIONAL SEAT, THAT'S MUCH SAFER. THE PEOPLE BE DAMED! WE KNOW WHAT (AND WHO) IS GOOD FOR THEM! OR AT LEAST WHAT WACKED OUT FANATIC IS GOOD FOR US, AND THAT'S REALLY ALL WE CARE ABOUT."

Yes, that's exactly what you two losers are saying.
All bullshit aside, Governor Christie would be a formidable Republican candidate should he decide to run for President in 2016.
Christie vs Rubio in the 2016 primaries would be interesting to see.
Christie vs Rubio in the 2016 primaries would be interesting to see. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Personally, I'm hoping for you know who to make another run at it.

I can't wait for TrendingGay to utter those infamous words one more time.

"Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney!"
Well, "fiscal conservative" just went out the window - unless it's used to screw over folks who aren't for him. Christie could have asked the NJ legislature to dovetail the special election into the regularly scheduled general election in November. But, since Corey Booker will be on the ballot for the US Senate seat, he didn't want the minority turnout to eat into his majority of victory in the governor's race. Gotta look good for 2016, the margin of victory is important.

Where are all of our "small gumment," fiscally "responsible" Teawhiners? I'm missing their phony outrage.
Where are all of our "small gumment," fiscally "responsible" Teawhiners? I'm missing their phony outrage. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Excellent question! Where are they?
  • CJ7
  • 06-06-2013, 11:11 PM
All bullshit aside, Governor Christie would be a formidable Republican candidate should he decide to run for President in 2016. Originally Posted by bigtex

unbeatable at a Chinese buffet

or Dunkin Donuts

Snick
Is the Libertarian Party mascot a porcupine? I always thought it was the Statue of Liberty?
Unless, the neocons get a wee bit of youth in the party as far as a "real" candidate is concerned my feeling is the presidency will be the Democrats for the foreseeable future. Would Christie fit in the big black chair in the oval office?
Unless, the neocons get a wee bit of youth in the party as far as a "real" candidate is concerned my feeling is the presidency will be the Democrats for the foreseeable future. Would Christie fit in the big black chair in the oval office? Originally Posted by BearJew1948

What is a neocon?

No youth? What are you talking about?

• CJ7
  • 06-07-2013, 08:57 AM

What is a neocon?

No youth? What are you talking about?

. Originally Posted by Uncle Han

a neocon is an idiot... just like you
a neocon is an idiot... just like you Originally Posted by CJ7

Where's the other half of dumb and dumber? BTW, which one are you?