ATTENTION: P411 BOARD CHANGES

Who the fuck is davidfree and why does everyone hate him?!!! Eccie's resident troll needs to know these things so my snarking can be on point. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Love,
SP Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Bolt kind of summed it up. For me it's that he's a danger to the ladies here and he has to write 3 paragraphs to answer a yes or no question (He answers every post but still won't ackowledge the BigDog profile or any of the rest of his history).

On topic: I don't have P411 anymore but think Gina's pretty awesome.
Okay, after exhausting research into this serious matter, I have concluded that Davidfree = Asswipe.

Now for my next question...

Who the fuck builds a Stonehenge?
Context bigdog, context.

Your quote from me was a thread from the forum "another realm" where someone was judging another on their choice of kink.

On the other hand, reminding those who may not know better that you were a dangerous individual is the job of responsible members of the community who have been around long enough to know. Deceiving ladies about your identity, getting ladies drunk and taking advantage of them, and general lying about your reviews are just the things we know about.

So as long you insist on commenting on everything and playing stupid, you will occasionally get called out. I could give a fuck if male members don't like it. But as long as it makes one lady aware of your antics, it does it's job. Originally Posted by Boltfan
How come you will not answer my question? Since you think my reviews are lies, which ones? or better yet, ask the providers I have reviewed, their contact info is in the reviews, and please tell the community which ones told you no that I did not see them, and I did not get any of them drunk, whatever that means.

Bolt kind of summed it up. For me it's that he's a danger to the ladies here and he has to write 3 paragraphs to answer a yes or no question (He answers every post but still won't ackowledge the BigDog profile or any of the rest of his history).

On topic: I don't have P411 anymore but think Gina's pretty awesome.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Did we or did we not already discuss this? I do not answer to another handle because I do not have one, that is pretty simple. How about you answering a simple question......what actual knowledge do you have of your accusation?

Oh, and FYI guys, I see the providers I want to see without any problems and when I do get a provider I may not connect with, none have told me they do not want to see me because I have had a previous handle where I was a danger to the community. Guess your bullshit childish theories are only your thoughts. A smart individual would ask for proof of your baseless accusations before they decided to join you in your agenda against me, and since you cannot provide any, then it too is simple, and SweaterPuppies, I said smart, not smartass, so that leaves you out.
I don't have time to go into all the evidence nor do I want points for connecting old handles to new ones, but your previous handle was connected to an infamous handle here last November. I accidentally made the connection after I offered to buy you session so you would STFU about all your ymmv crap and getting the runaround under your last handle (yes, it was that bad).

Another provider offered to session with you and it all got setup and when you text me to say, "Thanks" I searched the number on my GV bc I didn't know who was saying thank you. As it turned out you had texted me quite a bit when I first started in the fall of 2012, harassing me about what GFE really means and how I'm required to give GFE to everyone no matter what so you wanted to make sure I knew before you set the appt. It was a MIND-NUMBING exchange and went on and on forever. Sound familiar???

It was confirmed by other providers that the phone number also belonged to the handle in question and that was that. You got banned again. That is when it was rumored that you lost your p411. Others would know better than I if you really did lose it or not, but Gina is known for taking problem kids "off the street" and helps keep this community safe. From what she may have been told about you (behaving one way under your ECCIE handle and another way under your p411 ID) its very possible you could have lost it. It would surprise me if you hadn't considering how many ladies came forward in such a short time to report your harassment.

Under your first handle you wrote 112 reviews, mostly for a studio, if I understand correctly, and many of them fake. You would also bully women into services using bad reviews to hurt their business if they did not comply. You also ran video cameras for the studio and there was some controversy about that too. This is in addition to what Bolfan already lined out.

Obviously this thread went a little off track. I for one have the utmost confidence in Gina's ingenuity. P411 menus and the ad board will eventually find their way again. Even if it takes a little time. No worries.
Should still have links to reviews, PMs, email.

Need a new set of acronyms.
Something like.

Things she enjoys in her private life.

Likes to bowl=Greek
Likes to go hiking=MSOG
Enjoys ice cream deserts=CIMNQNS
Enjoys sugar free ice cream deserts=CIMNQBS
Enjoys going to the movies=Pictures and video allowed Originally Posted by bojulay
Likes rollercoaster rides=SS
Enjoys nature in the raw=BBFS

Taking it one step further for the non-NBA girls:
Enjoys vanilla AND chocolate ice cream deserts=CIMNQNS
Well the changes are definitely disappointing. Those are the two things I go to p411 for when doing research.
I for one apreciate that Gina keeps that server away from the the reach of the Patriot Act, as well as having a website professionally written, security patches up to date and I was impressed of her response to the "heart bleed bug", even though p411 wasnt affected because they dont use Open SSL.

i trust Gina to do what she can to keep the website safe for its main purpose: as safe as possible screening.

All other features of the website are secondary in my opinion. Keep up the good work Gina. I like your razor focus on the primary goal.
I am sure that Gina is far too busy to read about off topic ramblings about why ya'll don't like a certain individual. Please create your own thread and bash the shit out of each other for all i care but THIS THREAD is not about that. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

I for one love P411 and am a lifetime member there. I like the activities list and the AD board. I log in to P411 every chance i get. I love the search filter for location and the many other things you can search for, and it works good. I am sure Gina and her staff are trying to figure out a solution. Eccie has many smart people here and we can throw out some great ideas for Gina to decide on.

Thank you and hobby safe my friends,
CG
...Now for my next question...

Who the fuck builds a Stonehenge? Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
check out the stonehenge replica on the washington side of the columbia river about 2 hrs east of portland, or. built back in late 1920s to honor the young men from that area who died in WWI.

or check out the august '14 issue of Natl Geographic [no, not for the photos of topless women in the jungle]: "The First Stonehenge ... Scotland's Master Builders"
article here http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...ney/smith-text
and map here http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...y/megalith-map
I believe that P411 is already a great value. If a provider isn't on P411 I'll think more than twice about seeing her. It also provides providers a 'reasonable' hobby approval history of the hobbyist along with telling the hobbyist information about the provider. Sort of a 'neutral exchange' of information between both parties.
I'm sad to hear that the 'activities' section may be going away because that section gives me an idea that her 'activities' are the same activities that I would enjoy sharing with a provider without me having to ask her if she 'enjoys' them or not. Sort of a 'level of expectation' of her activities. I have seen providers who don't have that section filled out...but many of my P411 approvals do have that section filled out.
Activities section or not, I would still keep my membership in P411 simply because it provides me with a hobby 'history' that may give a provider a little more confidence to see me.
If the 'activities' section is taken away, I highly encourage providers to keep their private websites up to date (if they have one)...regarding their 'activity' lists. (to the extent that you feel comfortable in communicating that information anyway)
Special THANK YOU to Gina for her help with this issue!
Happy Hobbying to all!
PJ

May have to drop prices for the memberships, both Ladies and Gentlemen. Originally Posted by verygood69
Ladies are already free, and clients are paying about $10/month.... so don't hold your breath for the drop in prices.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Context bigdog, context.

Your quote from me was a thread from the forum "another realm" where someone was judging another on their choice of kink.

On the other hand, reminding those who may not know better that you ARE a dangerous individual is the job of responsible members of the community who have been around long enough to know. Deceiving ladies about your identity, getting ladies drunk and taking advantage of them, and general lying about your reviews are just the things we know about.

So as long you insist on commenting on everything and playing stupid, you will occasionally get called out. I could give a fuck if male members don't like it. But as long as it makes one lady aware of your antics, it does it's job. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Well said my friend. One small editorial change to your post though

THN, it was 147 reviews, not 112. Oh, and don't forget posting on here he was trying to out members and how he claimed he was doing it. As well as all his attempts to out people on that other board

Gina, Great site, great job. Thanks for everything you have done for the community. Will be following events in Canada to see how this all falls out. For now though, I am postponing moving there so please put my job application on hold.
I don't have time to go into all the evidence nor do I want points for connecting old handles to new ones, but your previous handle was connected to an infamous handle here last November. I accidentally made the connection after I offered to buy you session so you would STFU about all your ymmv crap and getting the runaround under your last handle (yes, it was that bad).

Another provider offered to session with you and it all got setup and when you text me to say, "Thanks" I searched the number on my GV bc I didn't know who was saying thank you. As it turned out you had texted me quite a bit when I first started in the fall of 2012, harassing me about what GFE really means and how I'm required to give GFE to everyone no matter what so you wanted to make sure I knew before you set the appt. It was a MIND-NUMBING exchange and went on and on forever. Sound familiar???

It was confirmed by other providers that the phone number also belonged to the handle in question and that was that. You got banned again. That is when it was rumored that you lost your p411. Others would know better than I if you really did lose it or not, but Gina is known for taking problem kids "off the street" and helps keep this community safe. From what she may have been told about you (behaving one way under your ECCIE handle and another way under your p411 ID) its very possible you could have lost it. It would surprise me if you hadn't considering how many ladies came forward in such a short time to report your harassment.

Under your first handle you wrote 112 reviews, mostly for a studio, if I understand correctly, and many of them fake. You would also bully women into services using bad reviews to hurt their business if they did not comply. You also ran video cameras for the studio and there was some controversy about that too. This is in addition to what Bolfan already lined out.

Obviously this thread went a little off track. I for one have the utmost confidence in Gina's ingenuity. P411 menus and the ad board will eventually find their way again. Even if it takes a little time. No worries. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Actually THN, you accusations do sound familiar, but it was not me. You claimed you got me banned from p411, claimed other things as well, but, what you failed to do is come up with anything that resembles proof of any of you accusation and conjecture theories. I have had the same hobby cell number for almost 3 years. Why don't you ask the providers I have recently reviewed if my number is what you say it is? IMO, the reason is the same as it has been in the past----you do not want the truth, you want keep your agenda laden bullshit as close to seemingly be true as possible because once you do any type of research, that is not overshadowed by your prejudice views, then you will see how much time you have wasted on holding your grudge. I would send an email to Gina so she can confirm my p411 account is active and I have double digit provider OK, many recent, but I do not want to bring her in on yours and the others childish witch hunt drama.

Well said my friend. One small editorial change to your post though

THN, it was 147 reviews, not 112. Oh, and don't forget posting on here he was trying to out members and how he claimed he was doing it. As well as all his attempts to out people on that other board

Gina, Great site, great job. Thanks for everything you have done for the community. Will be following events in Canada to see how this all falls out. For now though, I am postponing moving there so please put my job application on hold. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
OBSG, I have not outed anyone, and I have proved your agenda by referring to posts of it and you even admitted it. I have answered all your questions and you and your San Diego boyfriend refuse to answer mine on your supposed knowledge of all this farce bullshit you are trying to get others to buy. And, I know you have been doing it since day 1 of my joining, so not only is it getting old, but obviously, your agenda laden theories are falling on deaf ears to the people who matter. Maybe you should include a few others and carpool to the counseling session I suggested you take for your anger/stalker issues.

It does not matter what you think, it matters what you know, and with all this time that has gone by and your constant thread hijacking and cyber stalking, you obviously know nothing. Given THN's and OBSG's posting per day average, I will let them have the last word on this or this thread will go on for 20 pages since both are post whores.
The funniest part of all this , you seem to think OBSG and I are the only ones who say you are bigdog.

Every time you open your mouth you make it worse. One day you will wise up and either ignore it or admit it.
As I said in my last post that you quoted david, this thread went off track.

I'm sure Gina will continue her good works for this community, legal changes in Canada or not.
I'm wondering what accounts for this new, or soon to be, new law in Canada.

Has there been a surge of conservatism of the religious right variety?