Apartments that will rent to those that cannot show proof of income.... IE..... All the beautiful ladies who post on this site & others like it

The only restriction I ever had on my second chance account was daily spend, and I could get that lifted by making a simple phone call if I needed it lifted. I had checks, the ability to make deposits in any way I wished, etc. The only thing I had to do that a normal account didn't have was an $18/month fee. Once I had the account for a year, it converted to a regular account with no fees and no restrictions on daily spend.
  • Re
  • 11-08-2016, 05:36 AM
I took over my current lease, never had to get a credit check, or show proof of income
The only restriction I ever had on my second chance account was daily spend, and I could get that lifted by making a simple phone call if I needed it lifted. I had checks, the ability to make deposits in any way I wished, etc. The only thing I had to do that a normal account didn't have was an $18/month fee. Once I had the account for a year, it converted to a regular account with no fees and no restrictions on daily spend. Originally Posted by GracePreston

Who was that with again?
I took over my current lease, never had to get a credit check, or show proof of income Originally Posted by Re

Really? Thats awesome! Unfortunately all the postings about lease takeovers that I've responded to the apartment or whoever is renting it requires credit checks and all the above but thank you for your response.
Who was that with again? Originally Posted by Raven Rayne
It was with Chase. But I will say that Compass and US Bank both also offer the same type of second chance account. I'd also recommend Neighborhood Credit Union once you actually have a place if its in Dallas County. (They require a lease or other proof of address).
It was with Chase. But I will say that Compass and US Bank both also offer the same type of second chance account. I'd also recommend Neighborhood Credit Union once you actually have a place if its in Dallas County. (They require a lease or other proof of address). Originally Posted by GracePreston

I really appreciate how much you have invested in helping me with this situation. It shows you are very thoughtful and extremely informative! LOL
Im not sure if this would help you.... but in years past I have rented several houses from individual owners who I found from Craigslist. Being a contractor, I didnt get paycheck stubs to verify income.
Areas outside the metroplex. Terrell, Canton, Sherman etc. might be cheaper. It usually requires a bigger investment to rent a house than an apartment though.

Crzy
I got a business license for a "coaching" business and make sure to pay taxes. The apartments I've used for incalls all were good with me saying I'm self employed and showing my bank statements. I like the Craig's list idea though. You could probably find a person looking for a renter. A good start would be to search the words "no credit check rentals DFW" or something. I don't think your credit is a huge issue. They just need proof of a steady income.

I don't know if that helps at all, but I wish you lots of luck Beautiful.
Please my dear, go to

http://realcheckstubs.com

In less than 10 minutes and for less than $30, you get stubs with the taxes already calcuated. Its worth the extra $4 for the direct deposit slip. I have gotten all of my apartments and cars with this software. It's all you need.
The only restriction I ever had on my second chance account was daily spend, and I could get that lifted by making a simple phone call if I needed it lifted. I had checks, the ability to make deposits in any way I wished, etc. The only thing I had to do that a normal account didn't have was an $18/month fee. Once I had the account for a year, it converted to a regular account with no fees and no restrictions on daily spend. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Grace I had one of those accounts for a few months and I could not make cash deposits into the atm. The account was totally useless to me so I never used it. The bank called me and upgraded me so I would use the account. They must have known how much I love paying overdraft fees and didn't want to deprive me of the pleasure.

If bank statements is all you have, it will work but it will arise suspicion and renting an apartment is a situation where its best not to raise any eyebrows. Do you checkstub thing. Again, its http://realcheckstubs.com
  • anita
  • 11-16-2016, 03:19 AM
If you pay for the whole 6-12 months lease upfront, they won't ask you for proof of income. It helps to have a real job on the side, so you don't have to worry about anything.
Making a fake payment stub isn't all that hard if you got the template for it, and somebody with a business you will vouch for you if they call to check.