Would you?

Seems like there is enough interest even with the virus going on that I should go ahead and finish the details and get this party started. Ladies decide who you want to invite let the other girls know about this so that they can get in on it as well. Now what kind of date and time do we need I think most of us will need days but not necessarily. Dallas when will you return after oct? One more thing to consider this is September holidays are right there. Which means there will be more difficulty for some people to get away. Suggestions on dates and times please1
I will come.
ill b in mid oct
ill pm you dates miss sexy
I'm amused that I know Dallas' schedule better than YourDesire.
Just teasing you YD. Spank me.
Hell ya! Party like its 1999! This world anything could happen
I would
I'm in if it's on a day off work for me. Of course, I need an invite...... Originally Posted by Magician45
If you have a lady who is attending she'd be the person to invite you. Of course if you get verified by me you'd get the invite as well.
Awesome lets figure out the best day & time for everyone. I'm thinking most will need afternoon but it would be awesome if everyone could do evening. Lets decide what time is best? Ladies we need more females to join. This would really test my stamina if I had a party with only the gents 😂 so far there are about 4 ladies showing interest. Were looking @ the first part of October. Uc can give us a more precise date 😂 luv ya Uc
Weekday evenings after Sept29th. Or early Oct weekends are open as RenFest cancelled. But there's an out of state horse show 22nd to end of Oct I'm booked for.
And yes I can pour the alcohol.

Btw, I'm highly amused that board admin enforces the no travel schedule sig line thing against guys also.
I'm sure a moderator will be in here shortly to remind people that M&Gs should be organized offline.

It's good that the ladies are organizing this one -- it's much safer as they are better at screening, and they are more likely to actually show up if they feel safe. I've put together dozens of these with varying degrees of success, but most were in public venues (and none were in the time of COVID).
This is a great idea YD! Something fun to look forward to and a break from the doom and gloom!
This is a great idea YD! Something fun to look forward to and a break from the doom and gloom! Originally Posted by chillnate
Thank you, hopefully it will be a goid turn out
Weekday evenings after Sept29th. Or early Oct weekends are open as RenFest cancelled. But there's an out of state horse show 22nd to end of Oct I'm booked for.
And yes I can pour the alcohol.

Btw, I'm highly amused that board admin enforces the no travel schedule sig line thing against guys also. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Dallas will be here the beginning of Oct so that's when I'm aiming for. I think you're 1 of the very few who can do evenings. I prefer evening but will probably have to be afternoon.
That would be so fun... Yes lets do it Originally Posted by DestineeDesire
We should meet since everyone needs to be verified
I'm sure a moderator will be in here shortly to remind people that M&Gs should be organized offline.

It's good that the ladies are organizing this one -- it's much safer as they are better at screening, and they are more likely to actually show up if they feel safe. I've put together dozens of these with varying degrees of success, but most were in public venues (and none were in the time of COVID). Originally Posted by KCQuestor
I'm shocked this isn't shut down. I haven't seen Scorpio around for a minute that's who I'm always in trouble with. We aren't making the arrangements though only a discussion