what has happened.

PLOP, is that you? or is that me? Who the fuck are you? Well don’t matter.. just attack RTM big bob, ntx, aspen and Chung group.. show them how their game is supposedly played. Originally Posted by chungjang
I am you and you are me?

ntx aspen bigboob and chung tran are stinky filthy socks!

I feel sorry for you buddy that your life revolves around creating havoc on a pussy board. I’m praying for you today. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
^^projecting
Guys

No more talk about past handles. If you know of one PM me or the mods and we will take care of it
Let’s put membership where mouth is.
If any false accusation, ban FOREVER the member who accused.
I am sign up for this.
Aspen, ntx, big bob, Chung and whatever other handles, are you guys up for this? Sign up here.
Done. Now instead of $0 pay, I was given a choice to be a screener and promoter at an AMP/Studio or go to a hockey game handcuffed to WEC and OBSG.

BTW - Gman answered it. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Don't worry. I will help dispose of the body
I am sign up for this.
Aspen, ntx, big bob, Chung and whatever other handles, are you guys up for this? Sign up here. Originally Posted by chungjang
count me in
count me in Originally Posted by PLOPASQUAT
Hmmm...
....... Originally Posted by chungjang
If that was a rule on here, most of the frequent posters would be banned permanently. There are lots of guys who choose this board to lift themselves up demeaning others by false accusations either directly or indirectly.

Maybe there should be a zero tolerance for posting false allegations. Of course, if that was applied the same way that the zero tolerance policy for insulting and harassing others was enforced, then there would be very little, if any change anyway.
Enjoy the Stars game with WEC and OBSG. Which one holds your pecker when you need to piss? Originally Posted by ntxguy
LOL!!

I think it is very evident who holds who's dick while they take a piss and not only that, takes it a step further and sucks it dry afterwards. Oh, and here is a hint, I am not involved in the equation.
LOL!!

I think it is very evident who holds who's dick while they take a piss and not only that, takes it a step further and sucks it dry afterwards. Oh, and here is a hint, I am not involved in the equation. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
LOL!!!!
LOL!!

I think it is very evident who holds who's dick while they take a piss and not only that, takes it a step further and sucks it dry afterwards. Oh, and here is a hint, I am not involved in the equation. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
ohh yeah, now the truth is coming out