Who do you miss?

I think maybe one or two of those dudes are still around...
I miss Casey Taylor as well. She was one of the most intelligent women I've ever seen grace these boards with her presence.
  • Carl
  • 02-16-2011, 06:58 AM
Ditto, SS.
caesy fell on some hard times. i doubt she will be back. she sent me her real name and # so i could check in on her and let her know if she needed anything to just let me know. if shes reading this. she is missed!
  • Carl
  • 02-16-2011, 08:02 AM
That's hard to hear. Never met her, but I had hoped to someday.
I miss the insightful posts by Miss Sophie Bella and Old Sarge.
Buffhunter, Datyman and Big Jake always added entertainment value to the site.
And yes, Big Pimpin's posts were usually funny as well, although I always suspected he said "yes,dear" at home!
Tess
Bummer no one mentioned me...lol...I really miss old sarge, ck1947, and kosher. These guys were great in my opinion!
SS and BB

Miss you both also! Thanks for the kudos. This has been a busy busy and rough last few months for me. I do miss allot of the folks and funny and enlightening posts and reviews. But, I don't miss the drama!

Happy and safe hobbying!!
Who is ck1947? I remember an older version ... and remember his iron fist. But 1947? CHIT! And kosher? I think he's still out there. Just ask the ladies! Don't think he's quite as bold as before.

I remember you Jaffadog. Glad to see you posting again.
Miss the intelligent and insightful posts of Tess, Monk, Old Sarge, Sophie Bella. Glad to see that Sophia is posting again.
I also miss Casey Taylor. I think she was one of the most intelligent female posters in Austin.
Who is ck1947? I remember an older version ... and remember his iron fist. But 1947? CHIT! And kosher? I think he's still out there. Just ask the ladies! Don't think he's quite as bold as before.

I remember you Jaffadog. Glad to see you posting again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
** GO SPURS GO !! **
I miss Ella. And Sophie Bella. But if they don't post I guess I will just have to see them in person.
Ditto that, but I knew I wasn't making much of an impact when none of the sweet providers wished me a happy birthday back in December....
Oh well, business is business.... Originally Posted by squiretuck
Say it ain't so, my dear! Did I overlook your birthday? Awwww, I'm sorry. I have never been great with keeping up with birthdays. i am better at remembering pet's names or alma mater and handle/name.. Damn!

Happy birthday, Squiretuck. A very belated wish!!
kisses,
Ck
I love your posts, Sensual Sophia. Please don't give up or stop posting in co-ed! You are so eloquent, it is sensual in itself *(wink)*

I agree with so many suggestions above: kosher, ella, monk, casey taylor, buffhunter, old sarge, +fast attack sailor, yes--jennslolli, and so many others.

my 'net family. Peace and love to everyone.. lurkers and mongers alike!