Changing my name ...

I was simply saying that if the problem is patronage then I highly doubt the problem is the name choice. Originally Posted by jdkees
There really isn't a *problem* persay, I just want to try to stand out a little more and not get too blended in with all the numerous Alexies and Amors. Besides, I really wasn't all that fond of my name. It was becoming boring!
I feel like my new name fits me better. Ana Valentina creates an image of a cheesey romance book cover. One of the damsels in distress posed alongside Fabio. Lol
Or like how Boujulay posted, " a sexy girl on a gondola".
Call me cheesey if you will, but I'm a romantic. Sigh....
Ana..you could've changed your name to "dog shit!"
I didn't know anything about you until now! you are stunning an apparently very intelligent I'm very interested in meeting you
Ana..you could've changed your name to "dog shit!"
I didn't know anything about you until now! you are stunning an apparently very intelligent I'm very interested in meeting you Originally Posted by cush
Why thank you, Sir! I'd be flattered to have a date with you.
Ana Valentina creates an image of a cheesey romance book cover. One of the damsels in distress posed alongside Fabio.
Call me cheesey if you will, but I'm a romantic. Sigh.... Originally Posted by Ana Valentina
Excellent name choice,Ana. I agree that it fits you quite well. I can easily visualize you as Sophie Marcaeu's character in Braveheart.

Now is that pronounced Awna(short O) or Ahna(short A)?
Excellent name choice,Ana. I agree that it fits you quite well.

Now is that pronounced Awna(short O) or Ahna(short A)? Originally Posted by corvette689

Awna! Short O.

BTW, I love Braveheart!