It's time...

I think that love true love is what[INDENT][/INDENTus whether hobbyists or providers are truly looking for!! We do this hobby to fulfill our lustful desires but ultimately we long to be loved not sexual but really cared for. Just my thoughts
Thanks, Fawn - I love this thread! I feel there must be another category, however. Love is - well, I can love my country, my AA sponsees, my cats, dogs and horses, even my ex-wife. I CAN love a provider. I can feel genuine affection for any of these beings, without being emotionally tied up in their feelings for me.

What I cannot do is be IN LOVE with any of the above, being completely wrapped up in her feelings for me, in wanting to please her and sacrifice anything and everything I have for her. I have only felt that totally consuming emotion with two women in my life, and don't really expect to find another who engenders that complete connection to another soul.

Lust is, for me, simply a desire for something or someone, generally for an experience and the memory that comes from it. It is often fleeting, and has about a 50/50 chance of being completely unsatisfying after the fact. But the 50% of the time it is satisfying is worth playing those odds. It is part of what makes this hobby exciting and enjoyable for me.

So I do love some of the ladies I have spent time with, both in and out of the hobby, and those ladies know it. They also know that there are boundaries to that affection, and that we occupy a very confined place in one another's lives. Maybe this comes from many years in the swing lifestyle, but it has never been a challenge for me either here or there.
Lust = spit.

Love = swallow.
Love requires committment, lust does not.
Love is long term, lust is not.
Love creates trust, lust does not.
Love sees the soul, lust wants the release.
Gave up on one, pursung the other!!!!
Lust is love without the commitment
Hugh, whoever's hiney that is (on your avatar)....I LOVE her.
I'm lusting for Fawn's legs......woof.
  • hd
  • 03-09-2012, 09:13 AM
for you timpage

Lust = spit.

Love = swallow. Originally Posted by SlapAndTickle
I like how you think

The only thing I will say is that I've had my share of "so-called" feelings expressed to me.

I would prefer, those feelings that you THINK you have, be kept to yourself. please. and thank you.

"BERKLEIGH" is a made-up, fictional, fantasy on a Hooker Board...and you can LUST after her allllllllll day.

I have walked away from arrangements and a few regular clients I've seen for years because they could not "keep it simple".
The "LOVE" word has ruined a good friendships/business transactions.

I'm a TEASE!
I FLIRT!
I am a LUSH!

I like to have a good time...but thats it!

I have always frowned upon having a relationship with someone I met in the Hobby, but recently someone changed my views....
(to be continued)

............."LOVE" is a very strong word and does not exist in my vocabulary.

• R4
  • 03-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Personally, I think Love is the act of enjoying every moment with the other person, no matter what you are doing. I have met very few ladies that truely fit that definition, but there have been a few. Unfortunately, what happens in the real world is these encounters happen at the most inopportune times. The lyrics of an old song come to mind, "It's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along". Love is complicated, lust is simple. The confusion of the two is where problems arise.

Lust is animalistic. The desire to mate. One can be in lust for short periods of time, love lasts longer, much longer.

The simple question, "Do I want to spend the remainder of my life working on her honey do list?" should be the answer to the question. That's real love. IMHO.
  • L.A.
  • 03-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Love is using a feather

Lust is using the chicken Originally Posted by Souper
You're confusing kinky with perverted.
berkleigh I lust for you.
Berkleigh

I don't know you personally but Dang to say love is not in
your vocabulary is pretty harsh!!! Sad really

Not trying to offend you. Just my thoughts