Review: Martell to the no.

Dayum cameltoe against leaving the lavish life again sluttt. Keep it going
Dayum cameltoe against leaving the lavish life again sluttt. Keep it going Originally Posted by PeterBota
There is no drama...there is nothing to keep going....she said what she needed as did i..i had zero intentions of approaching her about anything ever again due to the fact of how I was just treated. So move on. I am. You should too.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-20-2018, 10:33 PM
I don't know what you're talking about PR shit..... Originally Posted by Analeese
Play stupid games all you want.
Play stupid games all you want. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
You clearly want to......i for one, do not. So move on girl....stop making a big deal about nothing
You see what I mean. No need to attack each other. Ze thinks she’s smarter than u
I'll ask again here....ze, have you watched wild wild country....you quoted something from the tv series....that made me think you watched it too. Originally Posted by Analeese
What quote? Where? .... Keep PR shit in the PR. -_-

That quote is NOT from some random tv show. Have you never read a book?

It is much older than that. A disputed quote from Edmund Burke in the 1700s.

Why would you harass me out here with that if I didn't answer you in there?

ALSO... way the fuck off topic. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Geez Analees, haven't you heard of this obscure dude from 300 plus years ago?
Texting is an activity. That both did
Agreeing to schedule is an activity. As scheduling is an activity
Driving is an activity.
Activities did take place on both parties
Clearly.
When communication takes place from both parties and neither cancels
I personally think the NcNs should be attached to the provider

Maybe the Mods can rethink the current stance.
Admiral Giggle if you could be so kind to chime in and simply rethink this stance

When researching providers it is helpful to know what ones are known for NcNs with out having to scroll the Co ed

What’s others thoughts on this ?

I do realize there is a NsNc thread but for some reason they are not put into that particular thread.
LMAO
This OP actually had the nerve when he's walked out, wasted time, and has several alerts out on himself. This is true comedy here ladies & gentlemen. I love ECCIE...Where all fucktards get to play the victim when karma comes back on them. Hysterical.
Posting taint photos also puts smiles on faces.
Damn Ze, hope those claws retracted ok. Lol
Same thing with me. I posted a ncns on Martell.
Texted back and forth throughout the day . Directed me to her hotel. I'm in the lobby. Crickets.
Doesn't matter how hot she is. Once, shame on you, twice, shame on me.
kennedy, u might want to disable autocorrect ... your post is a bit incoherent ... or maybe that's just u ... the only alerts i have on me here are by providers like you who i walked out on b/c u did not look like your photos & then sought retribution ... now, in all fairness, i did see u pre DD's ... but u looked like shit & u did not look like your pix & the incall u had @ the time (which i assume is the same one) is on an extremely busy main street in a residential neighborhood which removes almost all privacy & any level of discretion for hobbyists & the house is a bit of a shit hole & u walked me by a room where someone was loudly fucking (which i was not told that would be the case) & so all factors considered, i left. now, out of eccie courtesy i chose never to post about it & have even offered numerous times to u & several of the ladies there to come & rectify the situation ... but u always respond in your usual bitchy tone ... so here we are. u have many great rvws, yet many state u are not the person in the pix u post ... so how bout u fix your shit & stop running a scam before chiming in on some other thread talking nonsense. & despite all this bullshit, i'm still willing to give u a chance & see if u are who u show urself to be & if your sessions are as good as reported. pm me if so.
& just like that, less than a month later, MARTELL's PROFILE IS GONE ... the power of the review ... the whole point of this board ... protection for hobbyists AND providers ... tho the martell scenario is silly b/c she had many great rvws ... tho the ncns thing seemed to be an issue ... however, i think she was in deed being deceptive about her pix ... i gave her multiple opportunities to rectify the situation, but of course she did not ... i guess she got tired of the thread being bumped & showing her in a negative light ... but that's what this board is for ... treat people like shit, deal w/the ramifications.