Best Reviews

Thanks to those that include me on their lists. The writing style of all the folks mentioned is diverse, but one common theme among all those listed whom advice I've followed is that their reviews have never misled me. That is the key, and what I personally strive for when I post a review. I don't care if I get a bunch of "attaboys" or 5-star ratings. I just want guys to feel like they got some solid information on which to base a decision.
Tinman is right on! Be honest and don't mislead. IMHO "being imaginative" is not necessarily a good thing. Being entertaining and long winded don't make it a good review if it is not completely honest.
One more thing. Please don't tell us how many O's she had. I call bullshit and if it ain't bs, then it makes me feel even more inadequate than I already am.
You get one time to make the claim, "Best Blowjob Ever!" Afterwards, you'll need to acknowledge that Provider B toppled your precious favorite, Provider A.
One more thing. Please don't tell us how many O's she had. I call bullshit and if it ain't bs, then it makes me feel even more inadequate than I already am. Originally Posted by mtabsw
What do you mean? I give all the chicks 20 O's in 10 minutes. Every time they say "Oh God" is an O right?
What do you mean? I give all the chicks 20 O's in 10 minutes. Every time they say "Oh God" is an O right? Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Exactly. These are some "Os" I've heard:
Oh no.
Oh yeah?
Oh shit.
Uh-OH
Bing-Oh

"Did you love my cock strokin you baby?"
"Well, um, ooohhhhhhhhhh...I gotta gooooooooo..."
what about "ui, ui, ui...."