With $$$$ what would you do!

i'd most like to say in your company
Im in Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I would go see Jamie Young and Lisilisa for another doubles session. Worth everypenny and more!
Thank you

Im blushing.

I would go see Jamie Young and Lisilisa for another doubles session. Worth everypenny and more! Originally Posted by miztig69
for $$$$$ I will paint your house!

For only $400 I will spend 2 awesome hours with you and make you smile ear to ear! or toe to head!
LOL
for $$$$$ I will paint your house!

For only $400 I will spend 2 awesome hours with you and make you smile ear to ear! or toe to head!
LOL Originally Posted by JadeNow
A smile ear to ear has been hard to get lately being an old fat man an all.
Alyssa would be hard to pass up. I think seeing either Samantha Thom or Laney Von for an hour with a hhr session with Tara is a winner as well.
JamesBond...who are you? Will you identify yourself when you cum see me again? I'm so curious!!!! :-)
  • hd
  • 10-26-2010, 03:05 PM
I've thought about doing a doubles with Holly and Faith, as a matter of fact, I think about that alot, but doing a longer visit with an ATF has advantages too. It's just one of those decisions you make at the spur of the moment.
  • hd
  • 10-26-2010, 04:00 PM
one more way to spend it......what if sthom had a twin!!!!!!!!!!!!! will somebody lend me a few more dollars?
I'd buy Lifetime Premium Access and a P411 account to make hobbying easier.
With $$$$ I'd go and get enveloped by the absolute beauty of this woman for as long as I possibly can. Autumn Spring has been the #1 on my "To See List" and I'd finally go and make my dream come true.