Female Condoms

She's saying she doesn't like the thought of clients cumming inside her. Which is basically the point of these "baby bottle liners" (yes, they look like the look plastic liners you use for a certain brand of baby bottles) Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Good point baby bottle liner.Not like a regular condom.

And Nic is right, there's only a couple of positions that seem to be comfortable using them. Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
What would those positions be? That's important to know if one is considering using these.
What would those positions be? That's important to know if one is considering using these. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Doggy is the worse for me. The ring started making me cramp and I had to pretend my moaning was from pleasure and not the discomfort.
I was introduced to FC2's when I started doing Nuru massage, they are great for that for the slipping and sliding and gooey gel that can get in the way of opening the regular condom package in the heat of the moment.

I liked it ok, though I have to use a dildo to help insert properly, they do come prelubricated so that's a help.

And Nic is right, there's only a couple of positions that seem to be comfortable using them. I never thought about them when I did doubles, that's a great idea though I'm no longer doing those anymore either.

It's my last straw when "junior" doesn't want to behave; but I liked saving them for Nuru when I was doing that.

And yes, Amazon is the only place so far that I can find and order them. Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly

Amazon is a good source, especially in bulk. But some adult stores do carry them. Wolf's Den throughout South Carolina does carry them, as well as Night Dreams in the DC area.
They are a learning experience. I hated them until about 2 yrs ago when I finally got the hang of them. Now I kind of prefer them more for me and my clients and even the thinnest male condom out there to put on my clients.
I love them but they are hard to find at times...

From my experience if guys have a small winky they don't like them because they say it feels like there fucking a paper bag..

But for those who can't stay hard with condums on these are great
I love them but they are hard to find at times...

From my experience if guys have a small winky they don't like them because they say it feels like there fucking a paper bag..

But for those who can't stay hard with condums on these are great Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Damn FEMALE CONDOMS are the BOMB....My orgasms are MORE intense with those than a male condom...

drugstore.com is where I order them...They ARE hard to find in the stores....
I love them! I order them online and get a great price and quick delivery.
How are they sensation wise for the lady? Originally Posted by pyramider
They are the best and as close to the real thing (yes, I mean the all natural route) as any technology out there!

I couldn't imagine ever going back to male condoms.

And I think because I'm so excited about evangelizing the FC that no one has ever said "nah" to watching me insert it and then taking it on a test drive.

Fortunately, no one I've met has ever been disappointed with the experience.

I turn everyone into a believer.
Damn FEMALE CONDOMS are the BOMB....My orgasms are MORE intense with those than a male condom...

drugstore.com is where I order them...They ARE hard to find in the stores.... Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
They aren't asked for enough for me to order plus I don't want that coming to my house lol
How is the sensation for women when using female condoms? I can see how for guys they would have the feeling of BB but how's it for the ladies?
How is the sensation for women when using female condoms? I can see how for guys they would have the feeling of BB but how's it for the ladies? Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Uncomfortable for me. But we aren't here to make us feel good...right?
Uncomfortable for me. But we aren't here to make us feel good...right? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Heh
How is the sensation for women when using female condoms? I can see how for guys they would have the feeling of BB but how's it for the ladies? Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Depends on how big your winky is ijs
...they are great for that for the slipping and sliding and gooey gel that can get in the way of opening the regular condom package in the heat of the moment.
...I have to use a dildo to help insert properly, they do come prelubricated so that's a help.
…..there's only a couple of positions that seem to be comfortable using them. I never thought about them when I did doubles, that's a great idea though….
It's my last straw when "junior" doesn't want to behave; but I liked saving them for Nuru...
….Amazon is the only place so far that I can find and order them. Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
Good post and shares, thank you all. In another section I posted my interest in alternatively using female condoms for safety since safety is one of our main concerns. If I was a guy that actually was trustworthy and wouldn't be a piece of sh!t to "pretend" it fell off or broke, then I might get a little annoyed by someone having to constantly feel me to ensure the male condom is still in place.

~ Seen them, never used them. The ring looks trippy… and so do sonograms… I will avoid the latter, ring me please. Where I grew up protection is part of the culture, rubbers are ingrained as a positive and possible preg or stds as mood killers, so .. I still feel a little shock when guys down here, intelligent and successful and cute, play it so risky.

~I was thinking inserting them would be … awkward af … I finally managed to get past my shyness with male condoms and try to make that process comfortable with flirting (+ using it as part of foreplay). The suggestion to use a dildo sounds like a perfect method!

~ Don't understand why they'd be used during 69 // DATY // 88 at all (or fingering // PP either)… like put it in after, no? Or remove before going downtown… I mean if "covering" is necessary for DATY or A2M .. why not use like plastic wrap?

~Doubles, of course! Duh! Though if everyone can maturely, and patiently with as little boner-killing action as possible, switch male condoms when playing FMF it can work safe enough..

I didn't get what Fancy was saying either… but I do get that people have preferences. The way my mind works or sees things is often what makes me aroused or totally turned off. We like what we like for whatever reason. I get that part. Just not .. how.. never mind.

Jimi Hendrix - High Five Guy xoxo loving the enthusiasm xoxo

Kisses xoxo K