Wait one gosh damn minute.

You are VERY welcome
and THX for the "Sadie Hawkins Dance" reference, learned something new, always appreciated.
You could if you weren't such an attention whore who has to post in every fucking thread. Originally Posted by homer13
I hate it when they do that!
Fucking Hilarious
This thread is about my cock and shayla mounting it. So buger off unless ur here to give me encouragement.

Also I suppose would could talk about Sarah smiles and the other guy but that's it. Originally Posted by homer13
I wish there was a provider with dredlocks, hairy armpits, and a rain forest of a bush,. she would be mounting my cock right now with her hairy pussy. Her pit hairs would be right in my face while I like em up & down. The thick smell of hairy pussy mixed with patchouli just gets my juices flowing big time!!!
I wish there was a provider with dredlocks, hairy armpits, and a rain forest of a bush,. she would be mounting my cock right now with her hairy pussy. Her pit hairs would be right in my face while I like em up & down. The thick smell of hairy pussy mixed with patchouli just gets my juices flowing big time!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Ok then.......................... .........................
  • Toyz
  • 03-09-2013, 08:04 AM
I wish there was a provider with dredlocks, hairy armpits, and a rain forest of a bush,. she would be mounting my cock right now with her hairy pussy. Her pit hairs would be right in my face while I like em up & down. The thick smell of hairy pussy mixed with patchouli just gets my juices flowing big time!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
LM those aren't juices...its nasal drip from allergies...don't get the two confused...