Steviewinwood ripoff artist

You started this thread in an open (public) forum. Therfore you made it everyone's business. Originally Posted by hemiman
Or, said another way: "You can't unring a bell".
I won't judge the OP..... Originally Posted by luiz7667
I will..and have... Amber, many of us feel no need to see you.. Why pay when you already provide plenty of entertainment in the coed forum for free?
Damn Fellas, I just wanted stiffedherinwood to crawl out from under his rock and it's turned into a bash Amberfest...My apologies to Amber for contributing to this. Stiffer is probably enjoying this.

stiffie, come out and play, I promise I'll be gentle.
Check his history on the board. I screwed up. I admit it. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Ah, more of AR's top notch screening upon which so many providers have relied over the years....
Eating popcorn....
This guy is crazy nuts. He has been harrassing me and my friends for a long time. He is crazy.
This guy is crazy nuts. He has been harrassing me and my friends for a long time. He is crazy. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I actually laughed out loud.
This guy is crazy nuts. He has been harrassing me and my friends for a long time. He is crazy. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If he actually had an appointment with Amber, I agree.
If he actually had an appointment with Amber, I agree. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Right on Tiger.
Tara, congratulations on another glowing review.
Right on Tiger. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Probably not
Gotta love when a threAD by one silly provider gets hijacked into a threAD for another silly provider!
I Love it.
Gotta love when a threAD by one silly provider gets hijacked into a threAD for another silly provider! Originally Posted by novacain
Gotta love it when a thread gets hijacked by silly gents too bring up old crap over and over and over.