Let me get to know you a bit....

Seems like every thread is turning into a cat fight.
Seems like every thread is turning into a cat fight. Originally Posted by proper

No No ! It's cat's Fu*k**g !!Attachment 16043
I told that cat : "French lessons only" !!!
whichever one of you is thinking about it.. DON'T DO IT! Let her make it please
Seems like every thread is turning into a cat fight. Originally Posted by proper
Maybe ya'll aren't fucking us enough
It Cat's Fu*king . Not fighting. If you ignore it. It will fade away. Do not fuel the flames. It's worthless. Where's that cat I am feeling frisky...lol
Attachment 16044

There he is!
This shit gets old fast... and with or without the blue water, it still stinks!
What television shows do you HAVE to watch? Law and Order - any of them!
What's the most embarrassing song on your Ipod? Popsicle Toes
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Musical Artists: Prince, Michael Franks, Led Zepplin
Favorite Provider: Waddya think I am stupid!?
Favorite Position: C.E.O.
Favorite Car: One that's paid for.
Favorite Female Body Type: Breathing
Wait a minute... the question was TV shows and Ipod songs... there you go hijacking a thread again ... this has got to stop... others are here to enjoy the analytical yet emotionally satisfying aspects of the subject of the thread and you are making it all about DearHunter ... If I wanted to read a thread gushing about DearHunter I would go read one of OneHitWonder's many posts... and don't get mad at me ...I'm not the one who cockblocked you from AngelinaDream... I can't tell you who did it... I promised... and I would rather be hit with a Board than to lie to the Man ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

You kiss my entire a**! It's all about SKF with me! I was just givin' props. So because I like DH BM and TMFT (not so much at this moment!!) and thinck y'all are somewhat funny and Super'Fly I'm gushin'? HAVE YOU MET ME???
What television shows do you HAVE to watch?
What's the most embarrassing song on your Ipod?
Let's start with that...... Originally Posted by angelinadream
TV: NCIS. Re-runs of West Wing (taped for replay).

SONG: I am too embarrassed to say. LOL! -- SRV's Look at Little Sister.
Not really embarrassed, but mentioned here because it reminds me of you, Angelina.

FAV. SONG would be LEGS by ZZ Top, for the same reason.

COLOR: PINK! Bright, glistening moist almost white pink, most often found between and behind the gates of Shangra-la.

NATIVE LANGUAGE aka native tongue: FRENCH Parley vous DATY / 69?

I am an old romantic fool, a product of the 60's who came of age in the back seat of the family's station wagon at the Thunderbird Drive-In on Clay Road, (a landmark lost to a warehouse years ago). I love to give a BFE while receiving a GFE in an extended, unhurried session discovering and celebrating each other's sensuality.

[/left]
Regards the cat fights, don't y'all know fights are some people's foreplay? Not MINE!
But some people get off on anger.
Ignore them and they may go away.
If they do not and continue to highjack threads, maybe the MOD's will spank them. (More foreplay?)
whichever one of you is thinking about it.. DON'T DO IT! Let her make it please Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I was thincking about it.............saved by LD.
It Cat's Fu*king . Where's that cat I am feeling frisky...lol Originally Posted by miss alyssa
You called?
OUCH! Originally Posted by miss alyssa
I can still remember back in the day when providers would say that in a session with me ...
So y'all you 2 DH, BM just let TMFT dog me out and did'nt say nothin' in my defense? Oh my bad. Someone talkin' 'bout cootchie, so yeah I guess ya did!

See TMFT, they don't even acknowledge me anymore..... so take it back!!