Church's and Violence Tomorrow?

Butt archer’s FIVE (5) times a day, and we worry about ONE (1) mass.
I thought Popeye’s had more violence than Church’s...
  • Tiny
  • 04-12-2020, 10:26 AM
Did the article mention what type of bus the pastor used to round up all his parishioners and the caliber and type of gun the pastor used to hold all his parishioners under one roof? Because different pastors use different guns to do that. Eh Comrade? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Freedom of speech doesn't give you the freedom to cry "fire" in a crowded theater without repercussions. If you want to kill or endanger yourself you should have every right to do so. You don't have a fundamental right to kill or endanger other people, as attendees at the services below have, knowingly or unknowingly, done:

"The prayer meeting kicked off the biggest cluster of COVID-19 in France - one of northern Europe’s hardest-hit countries - to date, local government said. Around 2,500 confirmed cases have been linked to it.": https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN21H0Q2

South Korea's coronavirus cases climb above 7,000, most cases traced to church: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN20U02M

California megachurch linked to spread of more than 70 coronavirus cases: https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coron...es/ar-BB128UjN

If churches require people to wear masks and be separated by 6 feet then it would probably make sense to allow many to resume services. The same is true for business.
  • Tiny
  • 04-12-2020, 10:28 AM
Legitimate religions?

Like Trumpholism? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yes it's interesting that criticizing President Trump should be treason but church attendees should have a fundamental right to endanger the public by spreading a disease.
  • Tiny
  • 04-12-2020, 10:33 AM
speaking of South Korea ..

Recovered coronavirus patients test positive again in blow to immunity hopes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/recovered...161747102.html Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
This is scary. MissBurger posted something similar. Your post on Italy/Austria was enlightening too. It makes sense to learn from other countries' mistakes instead of repeating them here. And more importantly to learn from what they did right.
Freedom, rational or not, is our birthright. I guess I'm not too surprised by who is against freedom and for government supervision. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Couldn't have put it better. I'm not a worshipper but it infuriates me that people that are can't worship in the way they choose.
Look the virus is never going to go away. What are we supposed to do hide in fear until they can figure out a vaccine?
A vaccine that might not even work
It was said that churches were supposed to be essential under the coronavirus guidelines.

Now what's the difference in going in Walmart which has hundreds of people at a time then going to an outside church service where you're seated six feet apart? Or like some churches are doing sitting in your car kind of like a drive-in
  • Tiny
  • 04-12-2020, 10:51 AM
Couldn't have put it better. I'm not a worshipper but it infuriates me that people that are can't worship in the way they choose. Originally Posted by Sienna91
Absolutely. Jim Jones followers should be forced to drink the Kool Aid. Warren Jeff's favored male parishioners and Muslim jihadists should be able to fuck and enslave 12 year old girls too.

It was said that churches were supposed to be essential under the coronavirus guidelines.

Now what's the difference in going in Walmart which has hundreds of people at a time then going to an outside church service where you're seated six feet apart? Or like some churches are doing sitting in your car kind of like a drive-in Originally Posted by Sienna91
As I already posted, if people are going to be required to sit 6 feet apart and wear masks that would be reasonable.
... You don't have a fundamental right to kill or endanger other people, as attendees at the services below have, knowingly or unknowingly, done:

https://eccie.net/eccidehd/editor/separator.gif
If churches require people to wear masks and be separated by 6 feet then it would probably make sense to allow many to resume services. The same is true for business. Originally Posted by Tiny
Interesting but somewhat overstated argument that we'll hear again during the global warming takeover. Your govts can't guarantee safety. That's the big logical fallacy. Where's WTF to step in and say "Those who give up freedom for security don't deserve either." I miss that hypocrite.

Yes it's interesting that criticizing President Trump should be treason but church attendees should have a fundamental right to endanger the public by spreading a disease. Originally Posted by Tiny
Who said that criticizing President Trump was treason? Are they the same people who said criticizing President Obama was racist?

Look the virus is never going to go away. What are we supposed to do hide in fear until they can figure out a vaccine?
A vaccine that might not even work Originally Posted by Sienna91
They want you to hide in fear until the govt can be turned communist.
Couldn't have put it better. I'm not a worshipper but it infuriates me that people that are can't worship in the way they choose. Originally Posted by Sienna91
Do you yell “FIRE” in a cinema?

Be infuriated, but please stay away.
  • Tiny
  • 04-12-2020, 10:58 AM
Who said that criticizing President Trump was treason? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Someone who posted in this thread who I shall not name

Are they the same people who said criticizing President Obama was racist? Originally Posted by gnadfly
No, of course not
Interesting but somewhat overstated argument that we'll hear again during the global warming takeover. Your govts can't guarantee safety. That's the big logical fallacy. Where's WTF to step in and say "Those who give up freedom for security don't deserve either." I miss that hypocrite.

Who said that criticizing President Trump was treason? Are they the same people who said criticizing President Obama was racist?

They want you to hide in fear until the govt can be turned communist. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Must be exhausting to spend your day scaring your fellow Trumpholians.

I know it’s not a heavy lift, but yous are definitely the man for the jobs.

Gotta leave this world behind.
Absolutely. Jim Jones followers should be forced to drink the Kool Aid. Warren Jeff's favored male parishioners and Muslim jihadists should be able to fuck and enslave 12 year old girls too.

As I already posted, if people are going to be required to sit 6 feet apart and wear masks that would be reasonable. Originally Posted by Tiny
Are you really comparing statutory rape to the coronavirus?

You can most certainly make your point without being outlandish.

When people do things like that it literally ruins their entire argument and gives it no credibility.

Believe it or not people are allowed to have a difference of opinion without being sarcastic and rude
And keep in mind those of us that don't worship we don't have to go to church it's OUR right not to.. but those that do should have the right to go.

I think some people should really look up what tolerance actually means

Because more and more on these threads it is proven to me two things

How intolerant some of you are and how you don't believe in people making choices for themselves
Yous has every right to go to church. Yous have no right to spread a deadly disease. I would think yous would have to good sense to know the difference