Maybe this is the problem

My point was that wealth is far more than money. Sorry some don't see it that way.
Pick me, pick me, pick me!

Nah, don't need a handout. I have earned my ability to pay my way. I achieved that through training, education, perservance, dedication, sacrifice, hard work, taking risks and luck. Don't fault me for that. And don't fault me for the charities I support. Originally Posted by FatBastard
Ok so when do we meet? LOL. NO, not for free.. haaa!
2+2=5...
According to one economist, Richard Easterlin, economist at the university of Pennsylvania, the economic growth did not necessarily lead to more satisfaction. But, Betsey Stevenson and Justin Wolfers, economists from the univeristy of Pennsylvania, argue that money indeed tends to bring happiness.

There is a direct correlation to having money or means that leads to a less stressful more happy life. Having the money for good health care, medications, being able to afford a home or take care of a home, being able to afford a good education, etc. However, that does not mean that wealth makes you happy necessarily. There are stresses that come with wealth as well. But money can make life easier and in essence keep one happier.
My point was that wealth is far more than money. Sorry some don't see it that way. Originally Posted by FatBastard
I was at the most peace when I had absolutely nothing. When you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to stress over.

Wealth only makes you happy on the outside. If you are not truly at peace with your inner soul, nothing you try and fill that void with will suffice. Just sayin.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2011, 05:29 PM
I was at the most peace when I had absolutely nothing. When you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to stress over.

Wealth only makes you happy on the outside. If you are not truly at peace with your inner soul, nothing you try and fill that void with will suffice. Just sayin. Originally Posted by London Rayne
London it is a combo meal. If not why would you be working and saving money? The problem with some is that they try and supersize wealth.

There are all kinda studies where wealth past a certain point does not make you any happier but poverty sure as hell does not make one happy.