So when getting a BBBJ....

Thanks for asking the question. I guess guys are different but here's what i like:

Slower pace
a good amount of suction.
I like to watch...meaning it's nice when the giver positions herself so I can see (at least for a while)
Finally, I don't know what other guys think about this but I love the sounds a girl makes...slurping and other sounds are really erotic to me and really turns me on.
Velvet mouths, deep throat, various speeds, various positions.
Nice!
Fast, slow, deep, light, licking, sucking, it's all good. Two things that differentiate a good bbbj from a religious experience are:
A girl who really, truly enjoys doing it, and one who knows the importance of the 10 to 15 minute period right after climax; what I call male afterglow.

Note to self: Get down to Austin more often!
another Budman? crap I was here first.

for me the best is eye contact during a BBBJ... slutty looks are the best!
  • Paven
  • 04-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Two things that differentiate a good bbbj from a religious experience are:
A girl who really, truly enjoys doing it, and one who knows the importance of the 10 to 15 minute period right after climax; what I call male afterglow.

Note to self: Get down to Austin more often! Originally Posted by eccl3
Also known as the don't stand up too soon or you'll fall over period.
Personally Roxanne, I love threads like this because I always learn something new. There was a similar thread on another board and it reminded me about suction. From this one I have learned pop rocks! Yeah! I will for sure be trying that soon too!

Don't sweat the negtive comment from Budman. Last I checked you haven't broken any rules. He's obviously not gotten the hang of NOT READING threads you don't like.
Topic has been on my mind all day:

Favorite place: recliner - upright
Speed: slow and deliberate increasing speed
Eye contact: yes please, lots of it w/ a sexy grin worked in
Time of day: any time; ESP if hungover (as in right now)
Fav topping: watermelon jello

Any providers up north. I'll bring the jello. Lol
Lovesfishin, what exactly do you do with the jello? Keep it in your mouth while you give a bj? Sounds pretty fun, please do tell us!
The best BJ's I have ever received did not involve anything other than a willing mouth!

sixx
What was it that she did, that you liked Sixx? LOL other than the obvious...
maxeen for our next venture i pass on the pop rocks, but jello and whip cream even syrup all seem good to me.
What was it that she did, that you liked Sixx? LOL other than the obvious... Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

I will post all that in due time...

sixx
Budman lets NOT do this again, for some reason everytime I start a thread you want to attack me. Please crawl back into your grumpy cave and go back to sleep. If I want to post an AD, I WILL! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Roxie,
I don't recall commenting about any of your threads / ads before but maybe I did. If it was something similar to this thread then I probably did. IMO threads like this are ridiculous. It's like so many silly questions asked for the purpose of being noticed.

Why don't we start some more threads about the following (I'm sure many have already been covered but that never stopped anybody).

1. When jerking off do you prefer the right or the left hand? Or do you switch back and forth?

2. What's the best position for DATY?

3. What do you like best about BBBJ? (oh shit, I know that one is covered)

4. What is the best way to wash your balls?

5. Should I trim or shave my pubs?

6. Ladies, what kind of gift should I bring so you think I'm a great guy?

7. Is BBFS really available in hobbyland?

8. What should I do if a hobbyist or provider has BO?

9. Do you think John Wayne shaved his balls?

These kind of threads are pathetic. Go read the national forum and look at the stupid shit there. This place is getting really fucking stale.
This place is getting really fucking stale. Originally Posted by Budman
This is what a lack of participation and too much moderation starts to do to a place.

You get the old, round and unwanted as well as the attention starved starting inane threADS......

With no one complaining the place becomes pretty easy to look after....

Thanks for speaking up Budman.... more need to.....

at the moment you have a handful of providers, none that anyone really seem t spend muck time actually seeing if you gauge it by the reviews, with too much time on their hands....

If it's not starting the Look at Me threADS then they are sniping fellow providers in the Alert Section.....

Had anyone noticed that DallasRain is coming to town? How many times has she posted a single pic, without any commentary with her AD in her sig line in order to get noticed lately....

More folks need to step up and say what's on their mind.....