How Long Does The Average Sex Last?

sorry, but having seen you Raquel, I have to agree with hubby. You're a hot lover, and when you throw in that IOP and the dirty talking. That'll throw any man over the edge. It was hard holding off until you got yours, jockey style? It was worth trying again, what's your schedule looking like darlin'?
H.H made my night ... You are to funny...
First pop will be quick, especially if I've been saving up. I can do the prolonged dick control thing if needed. It requires I get to the edge and usually cum a little, then keep going. I'm good for 2 or 3 in an hour, and after the first pop I can usually go as long as I want - just need the lady to give me feedback and I'll happily get her to the finish line.

But if I'm horny, the blow job is great and the pussy is tight and I'm in a hurry I could easily be in and out in under a minute. Nice to have options.
Looking at myself, I would say around 10-20 min.
I do fine in real life but never busted a nut from hobbying... Anyone else got similar problem? Originally Posted by Forthegiggles
Then WTF are you paying for???? That's like going to an amusement park where all the rides are escalators
Congrats on your first 30 days on the board, out of your 160 posts, I wonder how many at equally obtuse as the one above.
From my own experience in the hobby, usually about 45 minutes, but I always do heavy foreplay and lots of teasing. I like to talk dirty and get my hair pulled... When I sense he's about to explode and can't take it anymore I stop, make him watch me while he sucks my tits. Then I do it all over again but just a little slower for more pleasure. This is WHY foreplay is so important, to me... It just makes it all so much more fun, hot and out of control as far as pleasure.
Now if I see someone who is not into foreplay, I already know it's a matter of time before he realizes that "mental control " thing is not working out... So I'm going to say, 10 minutes but I have had a record setter, that was only 30-45 seconds.
  • D.G.
  • 08-31-2015, 06:55 PM
All it has to do is last long enough for me to get mine . Who needs to time it .
^^^^^ getting close, but still not original
Namaste Alexis. I believe Yoga and Tantra are in the same vein in Sanskrit living. Or loving. It was reported that Sting, the English musician, could go for hours. It's all about the breathing guys.

Control the breath, and you control the release of energy. "Focus Daniel son." Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Oh my,,, I think I am in love with you too eccieuser9500! Let's practice together!
Oh, and there are a lot of Minutemen out there. Majority of men actually. So if you can hold beyond 15 minutes and can eat pussy worth a damn, you should be a welcome sight for a lot of women out there. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
Changed my mind on previous comment,, must be civil.. lol
Until I''m done.

J/K
What is this "Average Sex" thing the OP speaks of?
  • D.G.
  • 09-02-2015, 09:20 AM
What is this "Average Sex" thing the OP speaks of? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Sex with the person you married ?
If I am with a girl who wants to get hers first-- as long as it takes.