Who are the little spinners right now besides Ace?

5 foot 108lbs. I must’ve seen her before she discovered In-N-Out Burger. Keep tryin buddy, maybe something will stick ( that’s an American saying) you might not get it Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
She was Chonky
Where can a guy get some spinner Korean gals that aren't quarter pounders
Any pics of her didn’t come from me, who told you it did?
Any pics of her didn’t come from me, who told you it did? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
A community whistleblower with a conscience. With knowledge of her quarter pounder physique, he warned us to see other spinners with a photo.
New girl J
I would visit her now in her natural glory. Originally Posted by LoneRinger
I'm sold.
Look which handle showed up
Anyone seen the new J girl?
Anyone seen the new J girl? Originally Posted by bobsmith99989
Is this who you’re talking about? https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2994969
Is this who you’re talking about? https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2994969 Originally Posted by ntxguy
Woah something insightful.
Anyone sample Krystal at kpopgirls yet? She looks deliciously skinny!
Woah something insightful. Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
Thanks SF
Anyone sample Krystal at kpopgirls yet? She looks deliciously skinny! Originally Posted by Revman
You should see Cristal at cherrypop instead, she can be your #11 on your signature list.
Thanks Originally Posted by ntxguy
Any girls you wanna recommend?
Really? I have considered seeing her. Is she pretty thin for real? That open minded to my B&B series? ��
I had heard a rumor (even saw the text) when I was with pumpkin today.. Mina maybe passing on visiting DFW, pumpkin and a few others have seen the rude comments made by some handles on here, and have circulated them in the Kgirl groups.

But pumpkin is still a great visit, will visit again! Who you may liking at swing may not be here long or even come visit now.