411 "Available now" feature

I try to plan ahead to get past the screening dilemma. If I see someone advertising on P411 in whom I'm interested, I'll send a prescreen request. Then, the next time she advertises and I'm in the market, "time to screen" hasn't been an issue.
I try to plan ahead to get past the screening dilemma. If I see someone advertising on P411 in whom I'm interested, I'll send a prescreen request. Then, the next time she advertises and I'm in the market, "time to screen" hasn't been an issue. Originally Posted by TinMan

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE when guys do that! Nothing is better when you get a message and you realize you have him marked as a "potential see". Awesome stuff!!!!
Does p411 give the ladies some ability to keep a list of guys they have ok'd and a list of screened/pre-screened guys?
I use it often. i have a couple minor complaints. 1. the time differential is eastern not central time making hooking up difficult. 2. ladies who post as available but are not online. we can tell if you're on line perusing YOUR messages or not. 3. symbols suggest a special is offered. i always check it out first. If ive seen the provider before, have her number, call but she doesn't respond, thats a bummer, so it's on to the next. one more 4. put down a specific time frame you are ready. not "anytime".
As to (1), there must be a time zone setting somewhere. I used to have that complaint, but it's no longer an issue. I guess I found and changed the setting at some point, but can't recall having done so.
Since I don't usually sit at my incall anymore waiting to see if I can get a client off P411, I hesitate to use the available now feature. I live 45 minutes away. If I do use it, I will post that I'm available at such time to another time, so they know I can work, it will just take me a bit to get there. I haven't used it in a little while.

But like for example, tomorrow would be a good idea. I don't have any classes until 4pm. So in the morning I could get up and get ready, and post in that section and say I'm ready an hour after I post. It would give guys the knowledge that I am available and how soon I could be ready.
I am going to agree with some of the previous respondents. I wish the girls would not post an available now add and then upon further research it is actually 5 hours from now. Available now should be as advertised. I too agree their are beginning to be too many using it as a daily add.
Since I don't usually sit at my incall anymore waiting to see if I can get a client off P411, I hesitate to use the available now feature. I live 45 minutes away. If I do use it, I will post that I'm available at such time to another time, so they know I can work, it will just take me a bit to get there. I haven't used it in a little while.

But like for example, tomorrow would be a good idea. I don't have any classes until 4pm. So in the morning I could get up and get ready, and post in that section and say I'm ready an hour after I post. It would give guys the knowledge that I am available and how soon I could be ready. Originally Posted by tntangie
Actually, I'm more likely to take the ad seriously if I see a specific time in the future, such as you're describing. Most of the "available anytime" notices I assume are just an indication of interest vs a statement that the lady is really available for a short-notice appointment.
As to (1), there must be a time zone setting somewhere. I used to have that complaint, but it's no longer an issue. I guess I found and changed the setting at some point, but can't recall having done so. Originally Posted by TinMan
Tinman, I asked Gina about it but i recall her saying server was in Canada so it couldnt be adapted. hey! remember i recalled it, was about six months ago.

But like for example, tomorrow would be a good idea. I don't have any classes until 4pm. So in the morning I could get up and get ready, and post in that section and say I'm ready an hour after I post. It would give guys the knowledge that I am available and how soon I could be ready. Originally Posted by tntangie
An excellent use of available now. if you could just get your sisters to think it thru, this aid would help us all.
Tinman, I asked Gina about it but i recall her saying server was in Canada so it couldnt be adapted. hey! remember i recalled it, was about six months ago. Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
That's really strange, since they show up as central time on my account.

EDIT: They even state "Posted at XX:XX CST", which isn't quite right since we are on DST. But the time stamp is definitely CDT.
Tinman, I asked Gina about it but i recall her saying server was in Canada so it couldnt be adapted. hey! remember i recalled it, was about six months ago. Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
That's really strange, since they show up as central time on my account.

EDIT: They even state "Posted at XX:XX CST", which isn't quite right since we are on DST. But the time stamp is definitely CDT. Originally Posted by TinMan
1. From Client Home click -> Profile
2. From the "Go To" drop down choose: Update Your P411 Account
3. Time zone is 7th option down, set it then click update account at the bottom.
Thanks for that great tip!
3. Time zone is 7th option down, set it then click update account at the bottom. Originally Posted by bored@home

Noice!!!!!
3. Time zone is 7th option down, set it then click update account at the bottom. Originally Posted by bored@home
That has always bugged me. I have mine updated now, thanks!

As far as the op's question, Yes, I use it frequently to get pre-screened as I rarely do last minute appointments. I'm a planner!!!