Are you Black????

when will you drop the asian gimmick? Stop trying to pretend you are asian by using an asian handle and avatar. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
dit Me mai, an cut cho may la Con cua con di!
I have no problem of seeing anyone as long as you have references and you pass screening I don't care about the race it's not an issue with me.
Push overs,little dicks, 2 minute men are a hot commodity Originally Posted by NubianPrince
About damn time I made it to Hot Commodity. Can't wait till the ladies start lining up at my door. LOL.
Ok this question is mainly for the ladies but you guys can jump in..
What do you girls especially the NBA (no african american allow) really mean?
Now heres the explanation. I have a friend that also hobby once or twice a month and mainly stick to asian parlors.. well the other day we were at the gym and he was on the phone checking eccie to set something up.. when we left i askes if he wanted to,go grab some drinks with some friends, he said no because he set up an incall with a lady... about 30 min later he texted to get the address to the bar..
When he got there i asked what happened to the appointment.. he said the lady got upset called him a time waster and wanted half the donation without service..
I was a little confused he is a very nice very educated and super nice.. he said the lady said she had a no AA policy on her ad and that he misled her when he stated his nationality..
Now he looks black but he is from venezuela he was borned there and spend most of his life between venezuela and spain...

We was a little confused because to him he is latino not black. He says that going back to oldest family generation he knows they were born in venezuela. Which is his great great grandfather...

To be honest thinking about it i never seen him as a black man. If you would ask me to name my black friends his name would never cross my mind..
For you all baseball fans is like Adrian beltre. He is latino to me and most people i asked..
What do you all think? Originally Posted by Itrain
Latin America has plenty of black people whose families have been there since the days of the Transatlantic slave trade. I used to RW date a black Brazilian woman and if it weren't for her Portuguese accent you'd figure she was from here.