HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FAWN!!!

Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday, Fawn! Hope you can celebrate by playing some golf!
Happy Birthday sweetheart
  • motor
  • 09-26-2011, 02:07 PM
Happy Birthday Fawn, Here ia a perfect reason for you to treat yourself to a pair of new shoes! Have a fantastic day.
Happy Birthday Hot mama!!!! :-)

Luv you lots
Lisa
Hey sweet lady, sorry I missed your birthday... Don't lurk on here like I used to but know I'm thinking of you... Let's see... You would be about 25 now right!!!!!
Happy birthday you young thang, you!

And a special thanks for all the effort on the events that don't exist. I PROMISE to make the next one.
To one very special person, a very big Happy Birthday wish!
Happy Birthday!!
And from the furthest location I just want to say - hope ya have many more, and when I get back I will buy ya a drink at our Starbucks.

Take care

Shooter

Happy Birthday Fawn, Here ia a perfect reason for you to treat yourself to a pair of new shoes! Have a fantastic day. Originally Posted by motorload

Dammit Motor, why did you have to mention shoes? I've been on her ass to get rid of half of the shoes that she's worn ONLY one time! SHE DOESN'T NEED ANYMORE!
  • fawn
  • 09-27-2011, 06:02 AM
I want to say THANK YOU for all these wonderful Birthday wishes!!!!
I had a blast celebrating with my kids and grand kids yesterday, It was
one of the best Birthday's I have had in a long time...

But with all these sweet endearments, this is why I have grown to my second family...So Thank you all for thinking of me on my special day...
Dammit Motor, why did you have to mention shoes? I've been on her ass to get rid of half of the shoes that she's worn ONLY one time! SHE DOESN'T NEED ANYMORE! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
It is incorrect grammar to use the words shoes and need in the same sentence. They have nothing to do with each other. Fawn feel free to buy a new pair, perhaps a 5" inch heel, 1"platform, peaky toe pump, maybe red..........
Sorry it's so late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY LADY!! hope it was a great one!!!
Happy birthday Fawn and heres to many more