The NO Whispers, NO Still Looking Thread ...

• Old-T
  • 05-19-2017, 08:46 AM
Any thread that gets visuals like that posed can't be all bad.
I put both on ignore a few years ago, so frankly I never see nor give a shit what they post. They offer nothing
They offer nothing Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Could not agree with you more.
I put both on ignore a few years ago, so frankly I never see nor give a shit what they post. They offer nothing Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Did same, additionally I do not open thread started by either of them.

Sam
Phone double post

Sam
What's the line in Vegas?

IB
I mean no offense, but with you I am never sure if it is you or your SO posting.

This could be a thread to clarify. If you wish ... just curious, been wondering a long time,
cause some of the posts ... really have me thinking Originally Posted by fun2come
LOL it's a fair question. No offense taken, we occasionally shop together. But I don't remember her ever posting. I'd be glad to let you know , but you gotta point me to a particular post for verification. We both have favorites.. and often share, but that's another story.
What's the line in Vegas?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I don't dare look, all comes back to Schroedinger's Cat, remember
LOL it's a fair question. No offense taken, we occasionally shop together. But I don't remember her ever posting. I'd be glad to let you know , but you gotta point me to a particular post for verification. We both have favorites.. and often share, but that's another story. Originally Posted by nuglet
That's a fair answer.

Sometimes she is the dominant one, sometimes you are. I get it.

I think she is the "stronger" opinion provider, and that is me judging you two (in my twisted way ).

I like to keep my fantasy world intact, so no pointing from me
Tit and ass twerking! There should be a Vegas show for that and stay in Vegas! Should be optional if you can schedule an appt after the show!
It's nice to chat with you good people. Imagine how nice this place could be if people felt welcome here; to be themselves and share info, stories and jokes.
https://youtu.be/UDXUDehUgIQ

Can I nominate "boob twerking" as the subject? Black girls get the booty twerking and white girls get boob twerking? WTF?!I can't do either! Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Whoa that was amazing and hot. Does it work with real tits?
Edit: Comment post to wrong thread.
Let's back up a sec and revisit this context issue. Everybody knows I'm kind of a wise-acre... so Spice, couldn't you tell from the context of the discussion when I called SL and Whispers assholes that it was just a joke? Now I understand, you thought that I really meant that they were assholes. But really, who would believe such a thing? They're a couple of funny guys, too, so clearly we all were just kidding around.

Given this further context, I feel sure you'll be willing to rescind my points...

right...? Originally Posted by Bobave
Hey asshole- wrong thread!

Jajajajajaja
Let's back up a sec and revisit this context issue. Everybody knows I'm kind of a wise-acre... so Spice, couldn't you tell from the context of the discussion when I called SL and Whispers assholes that it was just a joke? Now I understand, you thought that I really meant that they were assholes. But really, who would believe such a thing? They're a couple of funny guys, too, so clearly we all were just kidding around.

Given this further context, I feel sure you'll be willing to rescind my points...

right...? Originally Posted by Bobave
Just add the universally accepted /s(sarcasm) to all posts and all will be well.