When Will You People Quit Blaming Bush?

Who is blaming Clinton for anything these days? He hasn't even sexually assaulted anyone lately, and Bush has never blamed him for anything. BigTurd, you're making things up again. Hate to say it, but you're sounding more stupid than usual. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

don't forget NAFTA that was all Clinton's fault..
  • Dawgs
  • 08-22-2012, 07:26 AM
I blame it all on LBJ
No, definitely, it's Ronald Reagan.
Because he chose Alan Greenspan, the father of all evil.

(Is he dead yet? If not >>>> Please do us a favor and die!!!!)
blame?

more like pointing out the failed policies, massive spending, and oveall inept corporate whore he was

when the above no longer has an effect on the country there is no need to mention it again .. but until then, guess what? Originally Posted by CJ7
What he said.
No, definitely, it's Ronald Reagan.
Because he chose Alan Greenspan, the father of all evil.

(Is he dead yet? If not >>>> Please do us a favor and die!!!!) Originally Posted by waverunner234
Well, I don't wish him, or anyone else, death, but other than that, you make a good point.
Just heard a good joke a little while ago on Fox News while eating supper. Did you hear about the movement under foot to change the name of the San Andreas Fault to Bush's Fault? LOL.
Do you think there is an arbitrary time limit on expressing the truth?

Hoover did an injustice to the country by prolonging the Great Depression with his policies.

That truth remains and will always be the way it happened.

The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Bush fucked up the US economy.

. . . Do we pronounce them all innocent after a certain set time?
Do you think there is an arbitrary time limit on expressing the truth?

Hoover did an injustice to the country by prolonging the Great Depression with his policies.

That truth remains and will always be the way it happened.

The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Bush fucked up the US economy.

. . . Do we pronounce them all innocent after a certain set time?
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Be careful now. We don't want to get StupidOldFart's panties in a wad once again! He claims to not like Dub but he sure goes out of his way to defend him. Perhaps he has been sleeping with Dubya but doesn't want anyone to know.
I'm not defending "Dub" at all, BigSteamingTurd, it's just that Obama said he'd have things better by now, or this would be a "one term proposition." I didn't make the promise, he did. I didn't lie, Obama did.

"Dub", your Texas buddy, was a disaster. Obama is not making things better, in fact, he's not really doing anything differently than what we'd expect from Bush, with the exception of Obamacare. He's really the third term of GW Bush.
If you expect to restore your credibility, which is by now in total tatters, your actions need to match your words.

. . . Can you do that? or have your meds run out?

I'll match my credibility to yours any day, anywhere, FastGoon. You twist and turn so much to defend Obama no matter how stupid he gets, you would have easily qualified for the Olympic gymnastics team.

Just quit blaming Bush, willya? Get your guy to start taking responsibility, and maybe he'll get something done.