Should I?

Be very weary when considering a boob job. I along with many others have sure seen our share of not so attractive fake boobs. If you really want some, talk to Red headed Julie, hers were worked on and they are as natural as I have ever seen, great surgeon for sure. I wont say here whos are terrible, but there are several,
Redheadedjulie profile says they are not enhanced. Do they feel that real no one can tell?
I want the name of that doc.
Have any of you guys decided to not see a girl because of her man mades? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Yes, more because of a bad boob job or very overdone size wise, i guess to me that is the same thing. Others have just knocked them down a notch or two with OK boob jobs and it depends on the lady some. I have seen some great boob jobs that were not over done and looked natural and no scars.
Anybody who says they can't tell hasn't done enough research, imho. Fortunately, if they're reading this, they've come to the right place to conduct as much research as their wallets will permit.
I say keep them natural!!!
Dear Kelly,
This should be a personal decision...for you. You shouldn't change your body to please others. Your body and mind are yours only. This business shouldn't decide what you want to do with your life and it shouldn't change who you are. It should be a means to an end. You look very beautiful the way you are and if you do decide to get a boob job, I hope you do it for yourself. :-)
  • shlub
  • 08-01-2012, 09:59 PM
the fact that you are asking for opinions may be an indication that you are not ready to make a decision at this point in your life. surgery is surgery.
My opinion is they are beautiful and sexy the way they are. If having them bigger, fuller, higher will make YOU feel more self confident then by all means go for it.. Sexy comes from within. It is not how you look, or how big your breasts are, it's who you are and how you feel. If bigger makes you FEEL sexier, then great.. otherwise leave them alone.. you are hot the way you are~~!!
If you get them... invest and pay more for the jellies. They feel and look real!! Go under the muscle too. Many guys dont know mine are enhanced.. until i actually tell them... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I agree. Yours are freakin' perfect.

When they're in the breast tissue, they look like bowling balls in sacks sometimes. But even with under the muscle, I noticed ladies that may have had at least a B-cup have this 'I've got a tumor growing under my breast' look. They look perfect from the front, but from the side, you can still see the real breast tissue sitting on top, drooping just a bit...

It may just depend on you. I suggest getting a consultation and getting the best options for you.

I'll give you some titties, Kandy! I would love to be a couple of sizes smaller actually.
Hi
Just remember that surgery their are risks
Infection scars problems with implant not looking natural blood clot anesthesia problems these are rare but can happen
You are beautiful
Is it worth the risk
Be yourself
NB
I had a boob job and I don't regret it one bit. A whole lot of people told me not to but those people didn't have to live in my skin.

But if you have to ask, then I would say your not ready to pull the trigger on this yet.

I scar very easy so I was kind of scared of getting them done for that reason but I barely have a scar at all. I get lots and lots a remarks about how natural my breast look and some hobbyists and friends have actually went to my doctor and got implants (for the wives) after seeing his work on me. A good doctor is the key.

But remember, you are beautiful with or without them. Do what makes YOU HAPPY!
They look like plenty of fun the way they are. I say leave them alone!
Is nerve damage one of the potential side-effects from procedures like this? A buddy of mine had some reconstructive work done after surgery for cancer and she lost some feeling in the area. Can you get implants..have a lift...and end up feeling numb?.....no sensation in your breast(s) or nipple(s) after all is said and done?
Is nerve damage one of the potential side-effects from procedures like this? A buddy of mine had some reconstructive work done after surgery for cancer and she lost some feeling in the area. Can you get implants..have a lift...and end up feeling numb?.....no sensation in your breast(s) or nipple(s) after all is said and done? Originally Posted by txcwby6
That's a really good question.
And yet again....you might have even MORE feeling in those puppies! I know I do!!!!!!!!!!!!