My Cute Little Pussy

I took Gucci for a little walk when I got home today and it must have worn him out. This was just too precious not to share. Sweet dreams, Chunky Butt!

[IMG][/IMG]
How far will your cat walk? Mine would just plop his fat ass down after about 10 feet.
How far will your cat walk? Mine would just plop his fat ass down after about 10 feet. Originally Posted by RJinLR
I just walk him down my street. It takes a lot of treats and patience!
I love that you walk your cat on a leash. That's great! Lol
Well, when I adopted him he couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 weeks old, so I started leash training and putting clothes on him a few days after I got him. It's amazing what you can train a kitten to do if you start early enough.

Also, I found a show similar to the one your cats watch on their iPad and turned it on for my baby boy. He just about lost his mind and pounced all over my phone lol
...Also, I found a show similar to the one your cats watch on their iPad and turned it on for my baby boy. He just about lost his mind and pounced all over my phone lol Originally Posted by Vannah
Try this one, Vannah. It's my cat's favorite.

He seems to like the bubbling water sounds in it, too.

That absolutely had his undivided attention. Gucci says "Thank you, Miss Ginger!"
You're very welcome!
I think it would be fun to walk my cat but something tells me he wouldn't cooperate. Ed typically only moves when he hears the can opener. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_3120.JPG (159.1 KB, 305 views)
That is a fat cat.
Omg! He's such a big, handsome boy!
That is a fat cat. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
We call it "fluffy." Don't give him a complex.

Omg! He's such a big, handsome boy! Originally Posted by Vannah
Thanks, Vannah. He is as much one of my kids as either of my human kids. Well, you know how much a kitty mommy loves her baby! ❤️

My little Gucci is rocking his Halloween sweater. Work it, baby boy!
I think it would be fun to walk my cat but something tells me he wouldn't cooperate. Ed typically only moves when he hears the can opener. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
LOL.. To freaking cute..MrE you are definitely missed