Men and Woman. Out of balance!

I don't really want to draw any more attention to myself and debated a long time whether or not to post. I do want to say that I have no problem with what I could see of the review. I also do appreciate the unsolicited support. I regret that it all was drawn out so long.

What I am glad about is that the event brought about some discourse on reviews, perceptions and preferences. Those of you who have seen me know that I am a goofy girl and far from perfect. All reviews are likely subjective but also given in the spirit of reconnaissance. That's what this board is for. I personally have had some of the hottest times with some of the most unassuming men and women that you would overlook in the grocery store or office as just plain nice folks. To each his own and all that.

Our demimonde will never see eye-to-eye on everything. We will have to agree to disagree on some things and hopefully will learn to rein in our ire – and at least not verbally attack people. Personally, this is still an amazing fantasy for me and I don't want to ruin it by engaging in endless verbal battles that will never be won. Too much of a buzz kill, and I do love that endorphin/oxytocin rush too much to do anything to diminish it.

Happy hobbying!
Just tell it like it is. If people like it cool, if not oh well.
If a guy doesn't like me cause I treat a provider well and have a good relationship with her that's his problem not mine.
I don't really want to draw any more attention to myself and debated a long time whether or not to post. I do want to say that I have no problem with what I could see of the review. I also do appreciate the unsolicited support. I regret that it all was drawn out so long.

What I am glad about is that the event brought about some discourse on reviews, perceptions and preferences. Those of you who have seen me know that I am a goofy girl and far from perfect. All reviews are likely subjective but also given in the spirit of reconnaissance. That's what this board is for. I personally have had some of the hottest times with some of the most unassuming men and women that you would overlook in the grocery store or office as just plain nice folks. To each his own and all that.

Our demimonde will never see eye-to-eye on everything. We will have to agree to disagree on some things and hopefully will learn to rein in our ire – and at least not verbally attack people. Personally, this is still an amazing fantasy for me and I don't want to ruin it by engaging in endless verbal battles that will never be won. Too much of a buzz kill, and I do love that endorphin/oxytocin rush too much to do anything to diminish it.

Happy hobbying! Originally Posted by EllaInAustin
That's what separates you, Ella, from the rest. And what has always made you exceptionally beautiful, inside and out. ~K

I am glad you came out and said something. There were a lot of people trying to speak for you. IMO.

This is quite a classy response to the discussion. I am glad you can take reviews for what they are meant to be.

Some have the ability to make an impact with a few carefully chosen words spoken softly. I am not quite so verbally agile, or suave.

Thank you for your clarification. Honestly the review in question made you seem more approachable to me. If some of my posts have not run you away, maybe we could meet sometime. I am quite intrigued by you now.
Simply put,
if you dont like the neighborhood that you live in......move.
if you dont like the gym that you belong to..........change.
if you are not happy with your job.................get a new one.
if you are unhappy with this board...........find a new one.

Im not trying to be a dick. Just sayin' that the answer is pretty simple. Originally Posted by atxbrad
Brad, What's up! Missed you at the last social... Hobbying with anyone I know??

Brad, I enjoy all your posts, but this one I respectfully disagree. Your answer isn't that simple. Why? because all of us can find something we don't like about the boards and if we followed your advice no one would be here!

I have no problems with disagreements, arguments, intelligent and even unintelligent discussions. But why can't it be respectful? What's wrong with that? I am not saying we have to be PC on everything. It's just common sense. Treat people like you would like to be treated.

Hope to see you at the next event!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-04-2010, 02:16 AM
Wait a minute! There's something wrong with farting contests??? Originally Posted by meldrick
That depends on the amount of ventilation available.

I Echo alot of what rekcaSxT, Classy response.

I intend to be in touch soon when i return from Europe on business later next week.

Happy Hobbying and Easter!!
It could just be a cultural thing (Texas) or the way most here have been raised.
This is the internet and one might feel inclined to post an honest review about a p4p no matter how brutal it is or to whom it offends. We all complain about the lack of customer service; some people have a more 'colorful' way of expressing their opinions. But your tree-hugin' assesment about the disrespect you read in reviews and posts towards the ladies is not a Texas thing. Texas is full of gentlemen as with outlaws. Some find a more poetic way to describe the service of a lady, while others get to the point without the flutter. The 'uneven tilt' you read has nothing to do with our Texas culture.