Guess which one.

For people other than the pretentious Yankee jackass:
WORDPLAY noun : playful use of words : verbal wit

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wordplay. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that all you have left, little twat?

The only problem with giving you a douche is that there would be nothing left of you.

Is that all you have left, little twat?

The only problem with giving you a douche is that there would be nothing left of you.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're yet another bitch at a loss for words who retreats to imparting his familiar knowledge of douche bags, you pretentious Yankee fuck.
You're yet another bitch at a loss for words who retreats to imparting his familiar knowledge of douche bags, you pretentious Yankee fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
At a loss for words? That's mighty bold talk from a little twat who keeps reposting the same response over and over and over and over once he has lost an argument.

At a loss for words? That's mighty bold talk from a little twat who keeps reposting the same response over and over and over and over once he has lost an argument.
You're the one that digressed to and found comfort in posting about ‘douche bags’, you pretentious Yankee fuck. And you’re posting the same thing over, and over, and over again also, so go get fucked in the ass, you pretentious Yankee jackass.
You're the one that digressed to and found comfort in posting about ‘douche bags’, you pretentious Yankee fuck. And you’re posting the same thing over, and over, and over again also, so go get fucked in the ass, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually, I change my responses up a LOT more than you do.

Just look at your pathetic responses in the "Women In Combat" thread. You need professional help, little twat.

Actually, I change my responses up a LOT more than you do.

Just look at your pathetic responses in the "Women In Combat" thread. You need professional help, little twat.
You're an inveterate liar, you pretentious Yankee fuck, so your assessment means absolutely nothing.
You're an inveterate liar... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Really? Post where I lied, little twat.

If you can. Otherwise, you are the liar.

Right now, all you've got left is baseless name calling.

Really? Post where I lied, little twat.

If you can. Otherwise, you are the liar.

Right now, all you've got left is baseless name calling.
How convenient, you pretentious Yankee fuck. You're denial is yet another lie.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=37
How convenient, you pretentious Yankee fuck. You're denial is yet another lie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Really, how does that work asshole?

You make an unsupported accusation that I hate ALL Southerners and think that ALL Southerners are racists. Then you tell ME to go find the allegedly offending posts in a 35 page thread.

You don't cite ANY post, you just say it is somewhere in there.

It doesn't work that way, asshole. If you were a lawyer preparing a case, you would be fired. YOU made the accusation, YOU provide the SPECIFIC evidence.

And your constant stalling and refusal to cite a specific post is yet more circumstantial evidence that your original statement was a lie.

Really, how does that work asshole?

You make an unsupported accusation that I hate ALL Southerners and think that ALL Southerners are racists. Then you tell ME to go find the allegedly offending posts in a 35 page thread.

You don't cite ANY post, you just say it is somewhere in there.

It doesn't work that way, asshole. If you were a lawyer preparing a case, you would be fired. YOU made the accusation, YOU provide the SPECIFIC evidence.

And your constant stalling and refusal to cite a specific post is yet more circumstantial evidence that your original statement was a lie.
It's quite elementary, you pretetntious Yankee fuck. You're lying every time you deny you've lied.
It's quite elementary, you pretetntious Yankee fuck. You're lying every time you deny you've lied. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You raise stupidity to a new level. That argument is one step below "I know you are, but what am I?" I weep for your teachers.

When you're in an argument for which you can't easily find web articles that you can cut-and-paste, you really have nothing left to stand on, do you?

You really can't think on your feet, can you?

BTW, you misspelled "pretentious" - OF ALL WORDS!!!. You really must be addled. You're losing it, little twat.

You raise stupidity to a new level. That argument is one step below "I know you are, but what am I?" I weep for your teachers.

When you're in an argument for which you can't easily find web articles that you can cut-and-paste, you really have nothing left to stand on, do you?

You really can't think on your feet, can you?

BTW, you misspelled "pretentious" - OF ALL WORDS!!!. You really must be addled. You're losing it, little twat.
It's a typo, you pretentious Yankee fuck. It seems you've mastered spelling "twat" -- which you have used over, and over, and over again -- so do feel free to brag about that minor, beggarly accomplishment.

BTW, for people other than the pretentious Yankee jackass:

WORDPLAY noun : playful use of words : verbal wit

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wordplay

Furthermore, your punctuation needs a little work @:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=18

Pretentious Yankee fuck?

You are an embarrassment to all of us, IBLowerthanaworm! You are now officially (drum roll please...)

TWAT OF THE YEAR!
Pretentious Yankee fuck?

You are an embarrassment to all of us, IBLowerthanaworm! You are now officially (drum roll please...)

TWAT OF THE YEAR!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hmmm . . . Weren't you just voted . . .
DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013
ASSUP!!!
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
\
It's a typo, you pretentious Yankee fuck. It seems you've mastered spelling "twat" -- which you have used over, and over, and over again -- so do feel free to brag about that minor, beggarly accomplishment.

Furthermore, your punctuation needs a little work @: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not really the same is it?

I mean, we all make little typos of random words or drop a punctuation mark or two now and then.

But you didn't misspell just ANY word, did you? I mean, "pretentious Yankee" is your signature phrase. How could you fuck it up?

I figured by now you had a little script written, so all you had to do was hit one soft key and "pretentious Yankee" would be auto-inserted.

It's like Bob Hope typing "Thanks for the mammaries".

It's like me calling you a "little tawt", you little twat.