Guys, what is your ideal body type for providers?

definitely my type. Thick to BBW with a pretty smile. Originally Posted by PaganGuy
Damn why can't there be more guys like this where I live???
I guess a of guys like the tall women with small boobs...not me I'm 5'2 with a petite build and 34d's, oh well.
I thought it was one of those creepy crawler things lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
hahaha i did too at first glance!!!
All women are beautiful.
I like that avatar also Val. Just adding my 2 cents Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Thank You....only a few more days til you see in person!

What a coincidence....I was thinking about you since you changed it!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LOL!
I like the spinner types, or the slender 5'7" leggy ladies. Originally Posted by geecue
Glad to hear somebody likes tall and long legs!...I'm 5'7" ( I love to be able to wrap my legs around a man ), and am always wearing heels which makes me even taller, some guys give me shit about it!
Those damn heels!!LOL Only good thing about 5" heels on a 5'7 lady is boobs is at eye level for me.LMAO
If I'm in the mood for CG and reverse CG, I prefer a body like Sweet 'N Little.

If I'm in the mood for doggie or Mish, I prefer a body ( and long silky legs ) like Valerie.

If I can't get to either, the flexibility of my blow up doll works for all occassions !
If I'm in the mood for CG and reverse CG, I prefer a body like Sweet 'N Little.

If I'm in the mood for doggie or Mish, I prefer a body ( and long silky legs ) like Valerie.

If I can't get to either, the flexibility of my blow up doll works for all occassions ! Originally Posted by Abe Normal
Hey now! Just because a provider has long legs doesn't mean we can't rock out some awesome CG!
  • 4pse
  • 02-19-2011, 02:24 PM
My dream date has the following measurements:
Valerie's bod. ...

or mine
When I start to think I have a type, I always manage to pick someone who forces me to rethink "my type".
  • Doove
  • 02-19-2011, 06:07 PM
When I start to think I have a type, I always manage to pick someone who forces me to rethink "my type". Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Agreed. But i think the one constant is a nice complexion with smooth, soft skin.
Most who have seen me like ladies of every shape, size, boob size & color .... the type they have is hot/pretty..... i think i fit in there well.
I like a chick who ,when using my strap on with her doggy style,has a little bit{but not overweight} to grab on to...lol