Sarah Sanders OWNS CNN's Jim Acosta.... Again!

More flatulence from the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM must have had some beans with his weenies last night!
assup is fake as he is dickless.
Still pining for my JUNK, I see.
Still pining for my JUNK, I see. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

stupid ass dung rider, what part of dickless do you not understand????

you have no dick!

and your link has no dick.

why would I want your junk that you don't have nor want....

heck, you can't even undo thongs correctly.

stick your dick here:

afterall youre a dickless dunghole.
It’s always about DICK with you, isn’t it, BUTTPLUG COLLECTOR?
It’s always about DICK with you, isn’t it, BUTTPLUG COLLECTOR? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

getting into buttplugs? bohica time for you!
Poor CNN. Owned not only Sanders but by the Cartoon Network, the Food Network, and even HGTV. All beating CNN in the ratings. Wouldn't shock me to see them fall behind the Game Show Network before long. You would think the fact that the liberal rag the New York Daily News just had to cut their staff in half would be a wake up call that people are sick of the lies from the media. Originally Posted by Lantern2814

Makes you wonder, how much LOWER can their ratings go, before advertisers pull out, leaving them penniless..

Brittany Hughes is a helluva lot more truthful than your lying-ass, ...snip
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I like her video. Maybe i shall watch the rest of her stuff, along with Steve Crowder..
MRC = Media Research Center

https://www.mrc.org
Well that shore sounds oh-fushell!

Yeah, let’s stand by them!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Well that shore sounds oh-fushell!

Yeah, let’s stand by them!

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
TDS ^^^^

^^^^^TDS
TDS ^^^^

Originally Posted by Hotrod511

In addition to TDS, he's also afflicted with YDS, ADS and PDS.

Yssup Derangement Syndrome (general mania & stupidity)

Asshole Derangement Syndrome (butt plugging the ass)

Penis Derangement Syndrome (dick collecting)
I just love Sarah...

Acosta is the biggest crybaby whiner ever!

#FAKENEWSCNN Originally Posted by gfejunkie
"Your network said I should be harassed..."

It doesn't even matter if she's wrong. It's on youtube so it must be right, right?

Wrong. Again.

An opinion blogger made a statement that sanders misquoted and misattributed to CNN.

Too bad she doesn't "own" the truth. I see why you love her.

"White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has taken to the briefing room podium twice this week. Both times, she has come loaded for bear with a list of grievances.

Recognizing the moment is charged because of the verbal abuse CNN reporter Jim Acosta received at a Trump rally this week — and knowing she was likely be asked about Ivanka Trump disagreeing with her father having labeled the news media the “enemy of the American people” — Sanders wanted to be ready. Rather than dealing with the issues at hand, she instead read from prepared statements and listed the media's sins.

The problem: Her arguments showed exactly why the media is so hard on the Trump White House — and rightfully so.

On Wednesday, it was an allegation that the media effectively damaged the hunt for Osama bin Laden in the late 1990s, by disclosing classified information about his use of a satellite phone. Except that claim had long ago been debunked — and the media didn't even disclose that it was being used for surveilling the al-Qaeda leader.
On Thursday, with Acosta pressing Sanders on whether she thinks the media is the American people's foe, she opted to list the cases in which she personally has been allegedly wronged by the media. Except, again, her evidence was lacking.

“The media has attacked me personally on a number of occasions, including your own network — said I should be harassed as a life sentence, that I should be choked,” Sanders said. She added: “When I was hosted by the [White House] Correspondents' Association, of which almost all of you are members of, you brought a comedian up to attack my appearance and call me a traitor to my own gender.”

Let's break it down, piece by piece.

The media “said I should be harassed as a life sentence”

Nobody said Sanders should be harassed as a life sentence.

This refers to a TV appearance from Washington Post opinion blogger Jennifer Rubin. Rubin was actually saying that declining to serve Sanders at the Red Hen restaurant wasn't a fruitful course of action and that people should protest instead. Rubin said nothing directly about people “harassing” Sanders, although she did say being “uncomfortable” should be a “life sentence” for Sanders, for “lying” and “inciting” people against the press.The media said “that I should be choked”

Nobody advocated for Sanders being choked.

This, like the Rubin example, again relies on a quite uncharitable version of events from conservative media. MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace (whose show I have appeared on, full disclosure) didn't call for choking Sanders, but instead asked a reporter if she ever wanted to “wring” Sanders's neck out of frustration. Wallace apologized for the choice of words, which again was hardly a call to action.

“When I was hosted by the [White House] Correspondents' Association . . . you brought a comedian up to attack my appearance and call me a traitor to my own gender”

Nobody asked a comedian to say these things — and in fact many of the reporters Sanders tags with this incident denounced that same comedian.

This refers to the Michelle Wolf incident, and Sanders makes it sound as though the press tasked Wolf with ridiculing her. Whatever you think of inviting left-leaning comedians to speak to the White House Correspondents' Association dinner — and there are compelling reasons for it to be avoided — Wolf's jokes about Sanders's eye makeup and her demeanor were actually criticized by prominent journalists including members of the White House press corps, most notably by the New York Times's Maggie Haberman. When Sanders says Wolf was brought up “to attack my appearance and call me a traitor to my own gender,” she's inferring motive where there was none and actually bringing up something that liberals used to attack the media for being too soft on Sanders.
The media is hardly above criticism, and should never be. The question is whether it's fair to go so far as to call it the enemy of the people. That clearly makes Ivanka Trump uncomfortable, but apparently not Sanders.

It's also a bit rich to lodge complaints about the media when your own arguments are so inaccurate. If these are the best examples Sanders has, it suggests she doesn't have much of a hand to play. Sanders regularly accuses the media of being shoddy with the facts; she should dislodge the plank from her own eye."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2350002583ae

If it's on fox or youtube you don't even check to see if it's true. And since you've committed to believing something without confirming it (since it conforms to other beliefs you have), you chalk up a "win" and do a hollow victory dance.
Life goes on.
"Your network said I should be harassed..."

It doesn't even matter if she's wrong. It's on youtube so it must be right, right?

Wrong. Again.

An opinion blogger made a statement that sanders misquoted and misattributed to CNN.

Too bad she doesn't "own" the truth. I see why you love her.

"White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has taken to the briefing room podium twice this week. Both times, she has come loaded for bear with a list of grievances.

Recognizing the moment is charged because of the verbal abuse CNN reporter Jim Acosta received at a Trump rally this week — and knowing she was likely be asked about Ivanka Trump disagreeing with her father having labeled the news media the “enemy of the American people” — Sanders wanted to be ready. Rather than dealing with the issues at hand, she instead read from prepared statements and listed the media's sins.

The problem: Her arguments showed exactly why the media is so hard on the Trump White House — and rightfully so.

On Wednesday, it was an allegation that the media effectively damaged the hunt for Osama bin Laden in the late 1990s, by disclosing classified information about his use of a satellite phone. Except that claim had long ago been debunked — and the media didn't even disclose that it was being used for surveilling the al-Qaeda leader.
On Thursday, with Acosta pressing Sanders on whether she thinks the media is the American people's foe, she opted to list the cases in which she personally has been allegedly wronged by the media. Except, again, her evidence was lacking.

“The media has attacked me personally on a number of occasions, including your own network — said I should be harassed as a life sentence, that I should be choked,” Sanders said. She added: “When I was hosted by the [White House] Correspondents' Association, of which almost all of you are members of, you brought a comedian up to attack my appearance and call me a traitor to my own gender.”

Let's break it down, piece by piece.

The media “said I should be harassed as a life sentence”

Nobody said Sanders should be harassed as a life sentence.

This refers to a TV appearance from Washington Post opinion blogger Jennifer Rubin. Rubin was actually saying that declining to serve Sanders at the Red Hen restaurant wasn't a fruitful course of action and that people should protest instead. Rubin said nothing directly about people “harassing” Sanders, although she did say being “uncomfortable” should be a “life sentence” for Sanders, for “lying” and “inciting” people against the press.The media said “that I should be choked”

Nobody advocated for Sanders being choked.

This, like the Rubin example, again relies on a quite uncharitable version of events from conservative media. MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace (whose show I have appeared on, full disclosure) didn't call for choking Sanders, but instead asked a reporter if she ever wanted to “wring” Sanders's neck out of frustration. Wallace apologized for the choice of words, which again was hardly a call to action.

“When I was hosted by the [White House] Correspondents' Association . . . you brought a comedian up to attack my appearance and call me a traitor to my own gender”

Nobody asked a comedian to say these things — and in fact many of the reporters Sanders tags with this incident denounced that same comedian.

This refers to the Michelle Wolf incident, and Sanders makes it sound as though the press tasked Wolf with ridiculing her. Whatever you think of inviting left-leaning comedians to speak to the White House Correspondents' Association dinner — and there are compelling reasons for it to be avoided — Wolf's jokes about Sanders's eye makeup and her demeanor were actually criticized by prominent journalists including members of the White House press corps, most notably by the New York Times's Maggie Haberman. When Sanders says Wolf was brought up “to attack my appearance and call me a traitor to my own gender,” she's inferring motive where there was none and actually bringing up something that liberals used to attack the media for being too soft on Sanders.
The media is hardly above criticism, and should never be. The question is whether it's fair to go so far as to call it the enemy of the people. That clearly makes Ivanka Trump uncomfortable, but apparently not Sanders.

It's also a bit rich to lodge complaints about the media when your own arguments are so inaccurate. If these are the best examples Sanders has, it suggests she doesn't have much of a hand to play. Sanders regularly accuses the media of being shoddy with the facts; she should dislodge the plank from her own eye."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2350002583ae

If it's on fox or youtube you don't even check to see if it's true. And since you've committed to believing something without confirming it (since it conforms to other beliefs you have), you chalk up a "win" and do a hollow victory dance.
Life goes on.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You're a liar posting lies from a lying lame-stream media talking head, masterdickmuncher.

The WaPo's *fact checkers* suck dick like you, masterdickmuncher.

– Your lame-stream media *fact checkers* count on you being too fucking stupid to realize that "wring her neck" is a synonym for "choke", masterdickmuncher.

– Your lame-stream media *fact checkers* count on you being too fucking stupid to realize that "lifelong harassment" of Sanders is a synonym for making Sanders "uncomfortable" as a "life sentence," masterdickmuncher.

So, take your bullshit lies from your lame-stream media *fact checkers* and crawl back into your worm hole, masterdickmuncher.