So President Obama Shut down The Govt for 3% of the Enrollment Target?

How much of your Major Medicare tab do we pick up, government leech? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't pick up anyone's medical tab!

I just paid my FICA for the 3rd quarter.. did you?
How much of your Major Medicare tab do we pick up, government leech? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, since you don't know who I am you don't know shit!

Strike One: You claimed to get insurance from Obamacare!
Strike Two: You claimed Nau's was in Clarksville.
Strike Three: You claimed to know all about me & my parents!

YR4SHIT

Oh, have you gotten your ID card in the mail yet?
is Nau's actual location really that critical?
Actually, it's not. The store , the neighborhood association and others say Nau's is in Clarksville, as do other shops and restaurants on the same block. According to LLIdiot, it's in the borderline but across the street. I think it's nitpicking, but I also think LLIdiot would rather pick nits than discuss Anyang like an adult.

As for his parents, I never claimed to know who they are, other than they raised a gay slacker who relies on the government for his Medicare.

Further, I did apply for my insurance through healthcare.gov. I was accepted on healthcare.gov. Bought the policy from BCBS of Texas. documented numerous times on this forum.

He's obviously headed to IBIdiot meltdown land.

Wouldn't be the first time...
No wonder the liberals want to raise the debt ceiling some more.

Bringing in $25 is better than losing $50.

Week one .. bringing in $25 and losing $50 = -$25 in losses
Week two .. bringing in $25 and losing $50 = -$25 in losses
Week three .. bringing in $25 and losing $50 = -$25 in losses
Week four .. bringing in $25 and losing $50 = -$25 in losses

This month $100 in losses.

"Business is good" ... it is a success .... told you it workout!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
Using your idiotic example, the amount of uninsured people has decreased. You can spin things any way you want. The goal is to convert as many people as you can from being uninsured to insured. LL FYI, Regan increased the debt ceiling 18 times in his eight years in office. Da, Da, Da W Bush raised the debt ceiling 8 times. Let's not forget that Bush inherited a budget surplus from Clinton. Why is it ok for a republican president to raise debt ceiling but not a democratic president? You just can't fix stupid.
It wasn't ok for prior presidents, regardless of party, and it is not ok for this president, regardless of party. But don't worry, there will be the same dog-and-pony show by the Republicans before they raise the debt ceiling, just the same as Democrats do before a Republican does it. Remember when then Senator Obama called W unAmerican and un patriotic for raising the debt ceiling? Didn't think so. Senator Obama voted AGANST it.

But in the end, it will be raised. Why? Because Democrats and Republicans can agree on a few things. One of them is the "need" to SPEND MORE MONEY!
Using your idiotic example, the amount of uninsured people has decreased. You can spin things any way you want. The goal is to convert as many people as you can from being uninsured to insured. LL FYI, Regan increased the debt ceiling 18 times in his eight years in office. Da, Da, Da W Bush raised the debt ceiling 8 times. Let's not forget that Bush inherited a budget surplus from Clinton. Why is it ok for a republican president to raise debt ceiling but not a democratic president? You just can't fix stupid. Originally Posted by flghtr65
The questions isn't specifically "are more people covered" rather than "what's the cost of covering more people?" Its going to be tremendous. First more people are signing up for Medicaid which only costs the govt (you and me), second only the people in the high risk pool are seeing their insurance costs go down. Mine and my deducts are going up.

Another Obama lie: Remember when President Obama said that many would be getting a rebate from their insurance companies? How many people actually received a rebate in the past two years? I have not personally heard of anyone. I'm not seeing many articles where the folks got a rebate.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2013, 07:43 AM
Poor gnadfly, doesn't understand how insurance or politics really works....

Poor gnadfly, doesn't understand how insurance or politics really works.... Originally Posted by WTF
And you do?

Which, of course, is why the insurance industry and the White House is .....

.... beating down your door and ringing your phone "off the hook" to sign you up!

Right?

If your reading comprehension is off today, try the "smiley face" for an interpretation.

Gnadfly shit more substance today than you've had in your head for last 10 years.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2013, 09:35 AM
And you do?

Which, of course, is why the insurance industry and the White House is .....

.... beating down your door and ringing your phone "off the hook" to sign you up!

Right?

If your reading comprehension is off today, try the "smiley face" for an interpretation.

Gnadfly shit more substance today than you've had in your head for last 10 years. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I understand that a Judge is a government employee. I understand that the Courthouse is paid for by the government. I understand that a jail is taxpayer funded. I understand that politics gets these Judges elected/appointed. Therefore I understand that eveyfuckingthing is a fight for a tax that one side or the other think essential. In other words I do not hide behind this bs private enterprise crap of the end all be all cure. There is no such thing, just like there is no Santa or God.

Once you two understand that your way is best for you and the other side thinks their POV is the best for them, you will understand that neither side can take some fucking high road as being 'best'. As is you two blowhards think you are above the fray. You're not, just as I'm not. Everything is a battle to impose your will on others. It is called politics and nobody is above playing in it. For gnadfly to cry about a tax fucking him over is laughable. Every tax fucks somebody over.

As Whirly would say: "Fact Jack!"
A STATE judge/jury .... I suppose if you want TO CALL THAT "THE GOVERNMENT" .. Originally Posted by LexusLover

.. so be it.

.. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So LL, you do not think a judge is part of government? You and COG and the Tea Party

Gnadfly shit more substance today than you've had in your head for last 10 years. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!

LLIdiot has gone through the poop chute into IBIdiot-land!

Scat talking a fellow member.

Big question is how does LLIdiot know the content of Gonad's fecal matter? I guess that further confirmations that .... Not that there's anything wrong with it.

You're going round the bend, old man!

Take that last train to Clarksville!
I understand that a Judge is a government employee. Originally Posted by WTF
Of course, knit wit. And that's what I said ... if you consider a judge to be part of government, so is a jury then by the same analysis ....

Let me see ..... is there anything about judge's and juries that WTF-knit-wit can teach me?

Go blather to your bimbo's .. I'm not impressed and I doubt Gnadfly is either ...

.. but unlike you loud mouth .. I don't try to think for him.

He still shit more today than you have had between your ears in 10 years.

(But between you and me I know you weren't thinking about a judge when you wrote!)

Works for bimbos, but not here.
Big question is how does LLIdiot know the content of Gonad's fecal matter?.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't need to know the "content" .. what ever it is .... there's more substance there than ...

WTF's and Your heads put together over the past 10 years.

When he farts there's more substance than you 2 guys have between your ears.

You both prove it on here daily.

Go have some comfort food at Nau's ENFIELD Drug and dream of insurance coverage.
the liberal mindset

1. we pass laws to force americans to buy insurance they don't want with coverages they don't need
2. doctors not accepting our insurance? we pass laws to force doctors to accept the insurance
3. not enough doctors of the right type?, we pass laws to force medical schools to have quotas on medical specialties
4. not enough entrants to medical school? we pass laws to force public schools to give aptitude tests to all school children of certain ages requiring children to enter medical school
5. not enough children in public schools? we pass laws to require attendance in government schools only
6. disobedient parents not enrolling children in public schools? we pass laws to take children away from sub-standard bad
apple parents
7. not enough children being born? we pass laws setting up girls to have babies from selected sperm donors to further the homeland

liberal policies and laws have to be ever expanding as each law has its own consequence
the liberal mindset
liberal policies and laws have to be ever expanding as each law has its own consequence Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yellow/Gold armbands have been taken ...

What color do you suggest for those who don't want "government" insurance?